50% OFF SALE (FL)

If anyone can hook me up with the footlocker SKU for any of these shoes it would be great.

Grey NB 992 D width
Hot Lava Air Max 95
Tech Challenge

Like i said earlier guys, get the online sku, tell the employee to go to item lookup and put in the size and the online sku. There you go, sku pops up. I may be wrong but the Tech Challenges are not in stores and are backordered through the warehouse anyways , so it's a no go on the 50%. In addition the Lava 95's are a Footaction only, i have the sku laying around somewhere, if i'm not lazy i'll get it tomorrow.

Vivid Blues...give them the upc...091205158085

Cops for me, Black/White Air Stabs, Flightposites, Foamposites, Lava 95's, and some Baby Jordan's, found 14's, 7's and dubzeros haha.

beezylocks wrote:

needa a SKU for the vivid blue look alike am 90.
either footaction, footlocker, or champs?

rubberduckivn--> pretty much a good explaination on what to do. sad thing is is that flightposites aren't ont he site anymore=[[

anyone know the sku for flightposites? my store didn't recieve them

Alright, if you need it let me know. But if you can get into the email i believe it's in the February Release date calendar.

In addition, if you have the online item number, and it doesnt pull up the sku through item lookup, the product is not available to order through the system.

DNeou20 wrote:

rubberduckivn--> pretty much a good explaination on what to do. sad thing is is that flightposites aren't ont he site anymore=[[

anyone know the sku for flightposites? my store didn't recieve them

you guys are sleeping...IM HOOKING EVERYONE UP, PM ME.

The 7+ NTers that hit me up also get at me. Dont wait till last minute because I wont wait for you.

EXCLUSIONS:

ALL Air Force Ones
ALL Retro Jordans
Jordan 23 (4/5 Release)
Shox Experience
all 4/$20, etc promotions

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I'm looking for:

18090011_l.jpg

and

18408181_l.jpg

both in size 10.

Can anyone hook me up? I'll pay a fee. I live in Tempe, AZ, so I would prefer someone local, but I'll pay for shipping if necessary. Thanks.

I live in Chandler

Hmmm, nevermind. I really wish there was a way to get the ATC II's for 50% off, but ifthey're not in Foot Locker's system yet, I don't know what to do.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Hmmm, nevermind. I really wish there was a way to get the ATC II's for 50% off, but if they're not in Foot Locker's system yet, I don't know what to do.
smh.gif

damn, i can stratch those ATCs off my list now.

Anyone wanna actually hook it up in the Los Angeles area. When I say hookup i don't mean give me 20% out of the 50. I'm def not helpin people outanymore, all anyone else cares about is making money of helping.

Honestly i would only hook people up if the price is right..i'm not givin the whole 50% off for someone i don't know..that's why i don't reallyoffer to help anyone out..because everyone is cheap and thinks there footlocker employees like myself..

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I hate people who offer hookups "for a small fee"

smh.gif

i hate people who expect everything for free.

anyhow i got confirmation from the manager at the footaction i deal with. i got a 9/14 countdown package comming my way in a few days for $155. how imgetting it thats not important.

Anyone in Jersey wanna hook me up? Im in Hoboken. Need the MPLS Kobe III's and the Air Zoom Flight 95's...thanks!

How does that SKU thing work??? Are u guys talking about ordering it through the register and they send it to your house? Cuz 1 time my connect did that andshe said her manager got mad and mad her pay the difference. From what I'm told is that if its not in store you cant get the 50. Can any manager confirmthis? Or did she give me the runaround?

Back
Top Bottom