50 Random Facts That Make You Wonder What In The World Has Happened To America

The notion of a UN publiclycalling for a world currency and the BP oil spill cover up tactics caught my attention especially..

LINK

#50) A new report released by the United Nations is publicly calling for the establishment of a world currency and none of the major news networks are even covering it.

#49) The state of California is so broke thatArnold Schwarzenegger has ordered California State Controller JohnChiang to reduce state worker pay for July to the federal minimumallowed by law — $7.25 an hour for most state workers.

#48) A police officer in Oklahoma recently tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn’t breathe because they considered her to be a “threat

The notion of a UN publiclycalling for a world currency and the BP oil spill cover up tactics caught my attention especially..

LINK

#50) A new report released by the United Nations is publicly calling for the establishment of a world currency and none of the major news networks are even covering it.

#49) The state of California is so broke thatArnold Schwarzenegger has ordered California State Controller JohnChiang to reduce state worker pay for July to the federal minimumallowed by law — $7.25 an hour for most state workers.

#48) A police officer in Oklahoma recently tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn’t breathe because they considered her to be a “threat

#11) In recent years the U.S. government has spent $2.6 million tax dollars to study the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes and $400,000 tax dollars to pay researchers to cruise six bars in Buenos Aires, Argentina to find out why gay men engage in risky sexual behavior when drunk.

What the hell?

#11) In recent years the U.S. government has spent $2.6 million tax dollars to study the drinking habits of Chinese prostitutes and $400,000 tax dollars to pay researchers to cruise six bars in Buenos Aires, Argentina to find out why gay men engage in risky sexual behavior when drunk.

What the hell?

Funny cause I swear "America" was never as good as they say it was.
This land/society has always been upside down since the early 1400's.
Where is this rumored peaceful grace period that everyone to wants to go back to and conserve?

Lets not even talk on it's "independence".

Dope info on your behalf though OP.

Funny cause I swear "America" was never as good as they say it was.
This land/society has always been upside down since the early 1400's.
Where is this rumored peaceful grace period that everyone to wants to go back to and conserve?

Lets not even talk on it's "independence".

Dope info on your behalf though OP.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

#14) 43 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.

smh.gif

Unbelievable.

You gotta take these kind of lists with a grain of salt.

A lot of conservative and liberal bias on this list.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

What the hell?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

What the hell?

Originally Posted by ekon one

LMAO, THIs dude has my ex girlfriend as his avy.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

LMAO, THIs dude has my ex girlfriend as his avy.
roll.gif

#1) Since 1973, more than 50 million babies have been murdered in abortion facilities across the United States.

lost credibility there

#1) Since 1973, more than 50 million babies have been murdered in abortion facilities across the United States.

lost credibility there

Back
Top Bottom