52 Week Money Challenge vol. 2014.... Week 24 - 6/9

can we also use this thread to help with saving?????
sometimes i need that person to say to me
"AYE U DONT NEED THAT"
"MAN THAT AINT NECESSARY"
especially when it comes to eating out(even though i have plenty of food at home and can cook my *** off) and buying dumb **** like shoes(which i have too many of and majority unworn and or older than my son who is 7)
we should make this like the 52 week and money intervention thread :lol:

Because i was not a man of my word in 2013, i will try doing this now for real for real.

$1 transferred to savings as I finished this post! gotta set off an email alarm weekly to ensure I follow through this time around.

I'm in for this. Was telling some friends and wifey about it, and they all said they are going to try it as well.

Keep me on the right track fellas!

Lets-Get-Started-Dean-Winchester-Gif-In-Supernatural.gif

laugh.gif

Jack Nicholson Joker >>>
dude was the man
laugh.gif

I'm going to do this savings, but with cash instead. way easier for me since I get paid in cash mostly and I'm too lazy to deposit it half the time. just going to put it in a shoebox or buy a piggy bank lol. going to try for triple
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Fifty two weeks for $1,378 >D

I could see if I were like.. 17...

This is more of a dicipline challange than anything, but dont fool youself into thinking this is a good way to save $1,378

^Yes but it's a start for some people. Like I mentioned earlier I did it just for Christmas shopping, so when it came time the money I was spending was seperate from my other accounts. It's also good for someone saving for a year end trip or maybe looking to splurge on an expensive gift for themselves. I did singles in an envelope last year, most likely gunna do that again as well as a bank transfer so I can go both ways $1-$52 and $52-$1.

Fifty two weeks for $1,378 >D

I could see if I were like.. 17...

This is more of a dicipline challange than anything, but dont fool youself into thinking this is a good way to save $1,378

It's not a lot but its a start for someone who hasn't been disciplined in the past.

Back
Top Bottom