5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I'm not really impressed by that video. I seriously doubt that he's the best Sophomore in the nation.
He's ranked Top 10 players for class of 2013 by ESPN.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pimp.gif
son is nice; very smooth finishes. That second vid is not that impressive aside from the decent dunks; kid is kinda slow.

Slow? He is incredibly fast!

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Is that kid Drew Gordon's brother?

And the little guy is nice but that definitely wasn't near enough to have me call him the top player in the nation.
Never said nation, Top 10 in class of 2013.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

grin.gif
I'm sorry, but aside from him being a 5'6 sophomore. I don't see anything impressive about him.
This is all from one game against the #10 SG in the NATION, Nick Faust. 38 points! If thats not impressive? Idk what is.
ESPN: Aquille is one of the quickest and explosive players in the country, regardless of class. Despite being small in stature, Carr truly impacts the game on each end of the court, especially in an uptempo affair like this one. Offensively he gets in the paint at will. He is a good passer though he can be a little too creative at times and his teammates can have trouble catching his passes. Aquille is super athletic and can dunk at 5'6. His athletic ability and super tight handle allow him to finish at the rim when he slashes to the basket.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

can he dunk?
He sure can!
Originally Posted by zxc123

need more footage
Will have more soon. This is only from one game!

You sound like his agent or some****.. hes pretty good though

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I'm not really impressed by that video. I seriously doubt that he's the best Sophomore in the nation.
He's ranked Top 10 players for class of 2013 by ESPN.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pimp.gif
son is nice; very smooth finishes. That second vid is not that impressive aside from the decent dunks; kid is kinda slow.

Slow? He is incredibly fast!

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Is that kid Drew Gordon's brother?

And the little guy is nice but that definitely wasn't near enough to have me call him the top player in the nation.
Never said nation, Top 10 in class of 2013.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

grin.gif
I'm sorry, but aside from him being a 5'6 sophomore. I don't see anything impressive about him.
This is all from one game against the #10 SG in the NATION, Nick Faust. 38 points! If thats not impressive? Idk what is.
ESPN: Aquille is one of the quickest and explosive players in the country, regardless of class. Despite being small in stature, Carr truly impacts the game on each end of the court, especially in an uptempo affair like this one. Offensively he gets in the paint at will. He is a good passer though he can be a little too creative at times and his teammates can have trouble catching his passes. Aquille is super athletic and can dunk at 5'6. His athletic ability and super tight handle allow him to finish at the rim when he slashes to the basket.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

can he dunk?
He sure can!
Originally Posted by zxc123

need more footage
Will have more soon. This is only from one game!

You sound like his agent or some****.. hes pretty good though

Welp....

Aquille Carr, superstar PG, is arrested for domestic assault, jeopardizing promising future

By Cameron Smith

Baltimore-hoops-superstar-Aquille-Carr-after-his-August-18-arrest-Baltimore-police.jpg

Aquille Carr, the Allen Iverson-esque rising senior point guard who made waves at age 16 when he became the first American teenager to receive an offer to play professionally in Europe before graduating from an American high school, was arrested and held in jail on Saturday on charges of domestic battery against the mother of his daughter. Hours later, the prep superstar scored an astounding 56 points at a summer showcase, proving just how much he and college basketball may be standing to lose if the allegations against him are found to be true.

The arrest could jeopardize Carr's seemingly boundless athletic future. If he is convicted of assault, Carr would almost certainly not be allowed to play high school basketball at a Maryland public school, which in turn would put his collegiate and prospective professional future in jeopardy. Carr has committed to play at Seton Hall.

According to the Baltimore Sun, the 18-year-old Carr, who (perhaps now rather ironically) earned the nickname "Crimestopper" for the attention his appearances earn in Balitmore, allegedly spent much of Saturday behind bars before posting $50,000 bail in connection with charges of domestic assault against 26-year-old Treshonda Williams, his longtime girlfriend and the mother of his daughter, Averi. According to court papers, Williams claims that she sent text messages to Carr on August 14 telling him that their relationship was over, and Carr responding by asking her to meet him outside a Baltimore trade school where he was inside taking part in an unidentified activity (either summer school or a basketball workout).

Rest of article in link

Kid needs to get out of Baltimore, ASAP.

one of the comments on Yahoo

An 18 year old with a 26 year old long time girlfriend and they have a child...I hate to be brutally honest, but I don't/wouldn't see this young man's life going well with the fame and the fortune if he ever makes it that far.

can't say that I completely disagree.

He played sunday vs team takeover, his team lost by 1 or 2 as his last second layup attempt was blocked. Saw him after the game and seemed to be good spirits but still wouldn't be surprised to see seton hall rescind his scholarship.

Shorty isn't 26 tho...im suprised by the how poor the reporting has been in regards to that, makes it look even worse for Aquille

But yea he definitely needs to leave out the city, nothing here for him....been trying tell these lil ****** dont worry bout chicks. they always bringing dudes down :smh: :smh:

Shorty isn't 26 tho...im suprised by the how poor the reporting has been in regards to that, makes it look even worse for Aquille
But yea he definitely needs to leave out the city, nothing here for him....been trying tell these lil ****** dont worry bout chicks. they always bringing dudes down :smh: :smh:

Everywhere that I read has her listed as 26...how old is she then?

Aquille Carr, the Allen Iverson-esque rising senior point guard who made waves at age 16 when he became the first American teenager to receive an offer to play professionally in Europe before graduating from an American high school, was arrested and held in jail on Saturday on charges of domestic battery against the mother of his daughter. Hours later, the prep superstar scored an astounding 56 points at a summer showcase, proving just how much he and college basketball may be standing to lose if the allegations against him are found to be true.

People still believe this ****? :lol:

Everywhere that I read has her listed as 26...how old is she then?
She's no older than 20...Heard he not playing in the Elite 24 this year too smh

wait i thought he didnt get an offer from europe? and im sure his chick isnt 26
roll.gif
that yahoo article is horrible

wait i thought he didnt get an offer from europe? and im sure his chick isnt 26
roll.gif
that yahoo article is horrible
No. That was most likely a rumor started by people in his circle.

He already has a kid too? Damn. What kind of people does he have around him? If they were any good, they would have told him to go to St. Pats instead of staying home in the city. For his sake, he better get his act right, because all it takes is for one incident like this for schools to call him a headcase and back away from him.

He doesn't impress me since he's older than all his comp and the comp in Baltimore is actually scared of him. But real talk his ability to actually finish on those drives is crazy. The touch is amazing that's where I'm impressed.

He doesn't impress me since he's older than all his comp and the comp in Baltimore is actually scared of him. But real talk his ability to actually finish on those drives is crazy. The touch is amazing that's where I'm impressed.

He is only a year older than he should be. It isn't like he's a grown man playing against kids.

hold up i thought aquille was going to play @ seton hall? hes like 19 shouldnt he be there by now?

is princeton day a prep school to polish his game more or something?

Last edited:
hold up i thought aquille was going to play @ seton hall? hes like 19 shouldnt he be there by now?

is princeton day a prep school to polish his game more or something?
he hasn't finished HS yet. He graduates this year & will hopefully be at SHU next season.

Back
Top Bottom