5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

knightngale wrote: That gordon dude looks MAD SLOW and he does not really jump all that high from those dunks. Looks like a shorter tayshaun prince which is not a good thing.

O rly?

�
You sound like wifey, though
laugh.gif

Im sayin my dude ONLY posts when it pertains to Zona/ Zona recruits...

Come on now fam
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

knightngale wrote: That gordon dude looks MAD SLOW and he does not really jump all that high from those dunks. Looks like a shorter tayshaun prince which is not a good thing.

O rly?

�
You sound like wifey, though
laugh.gif

Im sayin my dude ONLY posts when it pertains to Zona/ Zona recruits...

Come on now fam
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

For the record I don't even think AG is going to Arizona, most likely Washington but to call him slow is dumb.
Every college in the country would take Gordon.  

And yeah I only post when it pertains to Zona, no #%*! 
laugh.gif

For the record I don't even think AG is going to Arizona, most likely Washington but to call him slow is dumb.
Every college in the country would take Gordon.  

And yeah I only post when it pertains to Zona, no #%*! 
laugh.gif

They play some good games this year, hope patterson looking better than when i saw em in the summer...aquille vs nate britt tho
pimp.gif

Serious question, I'd like to get some of you guys opinions.

Some of these kids these days are just freaks. Athletic freaks. Like, I've watched a ton of AAU and high school basketball over the last 10 years and nowadays we're just seeing athletic ability like never before.
Is it possible that because AAU basketball has become such a breeding ground to college and pro ball that these kids are now being exposed to HGH/PED usage at a young age? I don't want to sound like an idiot, I'm really curious because I know alot of these kids couldn't afford stuff like that, but alot of them also have all these "handlers" who are looking for a money train to ride for the next few years. Happens in football and baseball all the time, wondering if maybe it's crossing over.

Serious question, I'd like to get some of you guys opinions.

Some of these kids these days are just freaks. Athletic freaks. Like, I've watched a ton of AAU and high school basketball over the last 10 years and nowadays we're just seeing athletic ability like never before.
Is it possible that because AAU basketball has become such a breeding ground to college and pro ball that these kids are now being exposed to HGH/PED usage at a young age? I don't want to sound like an idiot, I'm really curious because I know alot of these kids couldn't afford stuff like that, but alot of them also have all these "handlers" who are looking for a money train to ride for the next few years. Happens in football and baseball all the time, wondering if maybe it's crossing over.

I think athletic freaks in high school have always existed. It's just that we're way, way more aware of it now because of youtube.

I think athletic freaks in high school have always existed. It's just that we're way, way more aware of it now because of youtube.

Read that in a fall league game he threw a ball at a ref and then asked his brother to come down to the base line and 'handle him'. This to go along with opposing kids playing against him in fear of what might happen if they injury him -- kid needs to get out of B-More ASAP.

If his people care about him, they gota place him somewhere else, there's nothing else to accomplish and nothing good will come out of staying home at this point. Patterson team overall is supposedly a mess. Talented, but a complete mess.

Read that in a fall league game he threw a ball at a ref and then asked his brother to come down to the base line and 'handle him'. This to go along with opposing kids playing against him in fear of what might happen if they injury him -- kid needs to get out of B-More ASAP.

If his people care about him, they gota place him somewhere else, there's nothing else to accomplish and nothing good will come out of staying home at this point. Patterson team overall is supposedly a mess. Talented, but a complete mess.

Originally Posted by amel223

good point. I forget youtube hasn't been prevalent my entire life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

good point. I forget youtube hasn't been prevalent my entire life.
laugh.gif

dude is smooth and quick. Finishes way below the rim tho. Get that young man to prep school asap

dude is smooth and quick. Finishes way below the rim tho. Get that young man to prep school asap

Back
Top Bottom