5th Grade Teacher Dresses in Blackface for Halloween

Choppa you can't have it both ways papi.

If you going to be indifferent you gotta do it on both sides of the coin.
Otherwise you kinda racist, b.

Man shut up no one is talking to you. I'm not just referring to 'prejudice' (you meant bigotry) vs white folks anyway.
im talking to you tho 
laugh.gif

miss me with the tough guy act

Black people can be racists and bigots. Black people have no power so they can't implement laws to advance their own racist ideals. Racism is not exclusive to exerting power on others.  It can simply be a mindset.
racism is not the same as bigotry tho

bigotry only means you hold your ideas over other peoples

a black person's bigoted "mindset" and a white person's bigoted "mindset" are not equivalent in this system of white supremacy

edit: what youre saying is essentially apples and oranges are both fruits 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
But aren't we just arguing semantics at that point?

Wether you want to call it "racism" or "bigotry"...it don't really matter.

It's the ongoing hatred that we need to be discussing and not what the proper terms should be.

Last edited:
ok but trying to act like black people hatred toward white people is just out of the blue is just wrong

and then comes the argument, "but i didnt do it / wasnt responsible for slavery / my ancestors didnt own slaves"

its easy to just say "oh lets all let get along" after the damage has been done

Educate me fam cause all I'm seeing people say you don't know the history and then not explaining it. I agree it's offensive, but I don't know the history 

don't ask him. he once got caught wishing to see black people hanging from trees then back peddled and said he was quoting a song 

You damn fool. I thought we settled this in another thread. You really need to quit slandering my name. I've never reported anybody but man you are tempting me.

I could have sworn when I woke up and saw all of our posts being deleted that you asked a mod to delete them.

To be honest, I'm not sure if people outside of NT know about the history of blackface. If it weren't for NT I wouldn't know about it, and I still don't .

When I see someone dressed as blackface, I don't assume their doing it with bad intentions, unless they're portraying Trayvon or Mike Brown, or one of the other good kids that have been lost due to trigger happy idiots in this world. If someone dresses up as Trayvon, that would really piss me off.

At the same time, if I or a a white friend were dressing up as Eazy E for Halloween, there would also be no need for painting my face black. The Locs, Raiders hat, flannel and wig should be enough to get the costume across .

Educate me fam cause all I'm seeing people say you don't know the history and then not explaining it. I agree it's offensive, but I don't know the history 
You can really educate yourself with a google search if you truly wanted to know.

http://black-face.com

I wouldn't of ggogle searched it because I wouldn't of known it was racist. Simple as that. But look at this NT, you guys brought something up and yesterday I learned Black face was wrong. Today, after watching this video, I will learn WHY it is wrong. Now you guys had better believe that if I see someone with a black face costume or anything related to black face, I will also educate them.

reported for cursing doe 

Man :rofl:
That made me belt out a laugh when I read that :lol: :rofl:

just stop trying to play the victim card as if a black persons opinion about a white person holds any weight as compared to a white persons vs black

its so facetious trying to act as if a black person that is prejudiced against whites is totally unfounded

edit: and my edit was directly to the point, black people vs white people racism is apples and oranges, but youre calling them both fruit/racist

Last edited:

Some whites would argue that prejudice against blacks is justified, you sound just like your massa kid.
so totally disregard the point that doesnt suit your point 
eyes.gif

racism that doesnt hold weight is nothing

racism that holds weight is racism

as far as whites that "argue prejudice is justified" theyre called racists and they will think anything to justify their "mindset"

black people otoh have a vast history of actual prejudice and discrimination and violence and subjugation to base their "mindset" on

Last edited:
what I'm really angry about is that from K-12th grade I never learned about Black face, Malcom X, or that George Washington Carver did more than create Peanut Butter.

Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD  

You stay with the pot and kettle comments 
laugh.gif

I never said your definitions isn't valid, in fact I said racism comes in several forms from systematic racism, to stereotypes to various forms of discrimination and prejudice. Holding a prejudice based on race is racism. You hold a prejudice against whites and you think its justified, YOU ARE A RACIST.
i was talking about how you summarily dismissed the fruit analogy 

black people have a valid reason to hold antipathy towards whites, you simply cannot deny the past no matter what

trying to equate the two is simply attempting to alleviate that white guilt

"holding a prejudice based on race = racism" has to be a two way street for white people, because otherwise they would be the only racists if it were about power

so they change the definition to make it simply about race and ignore all the "forms discrimination and prejudice"

like calling me a racist because im not apologetic is just downright dishonest

once again, one race has a history of violence/subjugation to base their "prejudice" on, what do white ppl have that you so badly want to label blacks racist?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom