5th Grade Teacher Dresses in Blackface for Halloween

I have seen the personal attacks, and I'm in not in any way condoning it.

But he didn't attack you personally with that comment, did he?

He my have implied the thought something negative, but kept it too himself. Something that is usually encourage when debates get heated on NT.

So it seems like the perfect comment to just brush off.

I mean, if you haven't enjoy the other personal attacks against you in this thread. Why are you requesting some to do it again?

Unless....................see where I'm going with this? That's why I called it bait. I'm probably wrong, but that comment just feels like it was

-But anyway, Imma step aside. It is between you and ole boy.

Last edited:
I have seen the personal attacks, and I'm in not in any way condoning it.

But he didn't attack you personally with that comment, did he?

He my have implied the thought something negative, but kept it too himself. Something that is usually encourage when debates get heated on NT.

So it seems like the perfect comment to just brush off.

I mean, if you haven't enjoy the other personal attacks against you in this thread. Why are you requesting some to do it again?

Unless....................see where I'm going with this? That's why I called it bait. I'm probably wrong, but that comment just feels like it was

-But anyway, Imma step aside. It is between you and ole boy.

So I was baited to bait then is essentially what you are saying.

Ultimately, we should be able to agree to disagree on this site as we all have different views at different times.

I've seen plenty of things I don't like in this thread but I'm not going to quote someone and say something like "based off of what I'm reading, I have plenty of other words for you" without expecting a response.

Last edited:
i do agree that there is a difference between thinking something then keeping it to yourself and thinking something then telling people that you're going to keep it to yourself.

the second option is like when someone posts "I had the worst day ever" on fb and when someone comments "what happened?" they reply "i dont want to talk about it"

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I believe people don't see the issue w/ the misrepresentation Native Americans as "Indian" mascots because they were compensated with land and money. That's not to say that the misrepresentation of them isn't wrong because it wholeheartedly is; even the simple fact that they don't call them Native Americans is insulting enough.

IT IS NOT OK FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO BE DRESSING UP IN BLACK FACE PERIOD END OF STORY.

Am I as a black man offended by it? No. Do I know that it's wrong? Hell yes. At one point in my life I would have been highly offended but I no longer take offense to people who make themselves look like idiots. Same with fools spewing the n word who shouldn't be. I'm not offended at the end of the day they are the ones taking the L for that.

There are people who do it just to rustle Jimmy's and there are people who do it out of sheer ignorance and obliviousness. In either case let those people make a fool of themselves and be disgraceful idiots. If they don't know any better **** em. Just **** em. Don't feed the flames with false outrage for a brainless moron who's a lost cause anyway.

Let's focus on bettering ourselves and our people who actually have a chance.

There will forever be clowns and *** holes running around. **** them and their parents who raised them. They're washed. Were moving forward into the future. let them get left behind.

And to dude who said he just sees it as a theme costume? There's not a stone face big enough for u my g. :smh:

Last edited:
Let's please allow white people the right to offend others man, this is a serious issue that's worth your time fighting for. Also we have to fight for black people to be denigrated and accept condescension man, they're not very good at it. Everytime something offensive comes up they have the nerve to say something about it like some crybabys. Please be weak, rollover and accept it, **** history, there is no color even though you're typically targeted by your color.

Also please don't be offended, because other black people do things too you know.

Last edited:
I ignored your other **** but where do you get off deciding which stereotypes are as harmful/damaging as other ones?

You telling me the shirtless native American savage stereotype doesn't past muster?

please explain to me how the "shirtless native american" stereotype is as damaging as the angry black male
So you're that insensitive, mindlessly arrogant and pompous about your victimhood. This is pathetic.

It's more than clear you haven't educated yourself. You got ppl today still thinking red skin is okay to use but those stereotypes need to be explained to you cuz you never bothered.

Only the black stereotype can be the most damaging. Crazy how you dodged the question.

So you're that insensitive, mindlessly arrogant and pompous about your victimhood. This is pathetic.

It's more than clear you haven't educated yourself. You got ppl today still thinking red skin is okay to use but those stereotypes need to be explained to you cuz you never bothered.

Only the black stereotype can be the most damaging. Crazy how you dodged the question.

Lots of folks in here seem either unable able to (due to strong/blinding racial bias) or unwilling to (due to ignorance) understand that empathy is not a one way street.

The expectation is that others will see things in their favor, but this favor not returned to others.

IMO big problem that lots of folks in here don't recognize this and continue to unknowing and very ironically expose themselves as ignorant as the folks they condemn.

no i didnt dodge anything

i simply asked you to explain how the native american stereotype affects native americans as negatively as the angry black male stereotype

people are out here being killed because of "fear" from whites as it pertains to blacks

so all im asking is to show me where "shirtless native americans" are being gunned down because they are "shirtless"

no i didnt dodge anything
I asked you a question and you didn't answer it. You dodged it by asking me to explain to you how native American stereotypes can be as damaging as black stereotypes.

By dodging it though, it shows you haven't given any thought about any other stereotypes if you hadn't made that clear with the post I did quote where you claimed the black stereotypes like the angry black man are the most damaging.

You lack perspective. Apart of a growing group of NTers that don't even hesitate to think about what they're saying when trying to maximize the plight of w/e group they're trying to show are the kings of being victimized.

Last edited:
no i didnt i acknowledged that there are native american stereotypes

all stereotypes are not made equal, nor is their impact on people

what you dont want to acknowledge is that stereotypes damage black people the most

instead trying to turn it into a "well you dont consider other races stereotypes" argument when that isnt the case

rexanglorum outlined for you the negative black stereotypes

now please explain to me how natives american are damaged moreso than blacks by negative stereotypes

Last edited:
no i didnt i acknowledged that there are native american stereotypes
My question was not do native American stereotypes exist. I asked you a question and you still refuse to answer it.

At this point I'm tired of dudes fronting and then expecting the person calling them out on their ignorance to then educate them on the topic they're talking about. Go take a course or something if you need a teacher. You on the internet. This **** aint hard to learn on your own.

Got the nerve to switch this around after the arrogant **** you been spewing. Championing being a victim like it's a contest anybody wants to win :smh:

As a black man, I definitely don't share you're need to be a victim at any cost and make black ppl to run away with how they've been wronged by minimizing any other race or ethnicity.

Last edited:
i dont need to research anything

i simply need you to provide me with something, anything, that backs up your claim that native americans suffer from stereotypes to the extent that blacks do

you wanna make it into a "victimhood" argument now, because you simply cant show how native americans or any other race for that matter suffer from stereotypes to the extent that blacks do

as a black man, you should hold your black people up first like these other races do, instead of trying to bring detriment to those that are arguing FOR you

Once again we have a black issue on this board that siderails into something about Native American, because some people (as usual) feels uncomfortable talking about the black struggle....im out

repped you back brah

One thing I have learned as a black man is that there is a monumental struggle going on pretty much in the world where we are. The legacy of slavery and colonization of Africa is still being felt tremendously. Born in Jamaica, raised in NYC, been to South Africa, Kenya, Mozambique, Brazil, all over the Caribbean, all over Central America, and I can say equivocally that black people are treated as 2nd class citizens EVERYWHERE. Now I will give others benefit of the doubt because its a sensitive and complex topic to talk about, but some of you people in here are beyond ignorant.

If you people want to have a discussion about it, have a discussion about it, I was actually interested in what people were saying, but the last 3 pages start talking about Native Americans.

This was a black thread about a white guy dressing up in blackface, but as usual we have deflectors (think #alllivesmatter talking over #blacklivesmatter) who want to take it somewhere else instead of talking about the issue at hand.

Back
Top Bottom