this is my thread i dont have to do anything

if the discussion takes off in this direction so be it

just realize im not the one levying insults and attacks at people

this is my thread i dont have to do anything

if the discussion takes off in this direction so be it

just realize im not the one levying insults and attacks at people
dude then change the thread title to Hand2Hand vs. Anton debatapooloza 

Last edited:
Anton. Do you buy the Big argument that 5th grader teacher was being harmless with him costume

dude then change the thread title to Hand2Hand vs. Anton debatapooloza 
maybe thats a good idea for another thread

but all of this needs to be discussed

the fact that people in this thread were defending the teacher is based off the same train of thought that people are advocating against me

poison fruit falls from the tree and whatnot

the root of the blackface issue lies in white supremacy

maybe thats a good idea for another thread

but all of this needs to be discussed

the fact that people in this thread were defending the teacher is based off the same train of thought that people are advocating against me

poison fruit falls from the tree and whatnot

the root of the blackface issue lies in white supremacy
u know i usually agree with a lot of what you say, but i have to point t out something as a professional whose major portion of work is based on gender and ethnicity.

you are incorrectly using the term institutionalized racism versus black prejudice incorrectly.

you say that black people cannot be racist. they can. in the very essence of their interactions and prejudices against people, not just white, they can be racist.

blacks cannot practice the same institutionalized racism whites have the "privilege" of being able to do because of obvious reasons.

it may be an issue of semantics but what i fear you are doing is indirectly pushing an incorrect idea 

institutionalized racism is all there is

racism without the institution is just prejudice

the institution is what makes racism, racism

black "racism" is just prejudice

the fact youre trying to make a distinction between "institutionalized racism" and regular old "skin color based racism" is enough to me to say that they are not the same in practice or definition

its just prejudice

dude. no. i'm telling you right now.

as a someone who received a master of science that what you are saying is grossly incorrect.

a white KKK member lynching a black man is not an act of institutionalized racism. that's just racism.

the government creating laws to segregated blacks and forcing them to drink from different water fountains. That's an act of institutionalized racism.

Can blacks do the same thing as the KKK guy to other people? yes.

Can blacks create laws against whites? no.

there in lies your difference in definitions 

but a white man lynching a black man is still institutionalized racism

its not systematic but its individual

the institutions that govern racism allow for a white man to feel comfortable in the act of lynching

like i said its all institutional

whether systematic or individual

Dudes just talking in circles. I don't know why y'all keep responding to this guy. He thinks prejudice and racism are the same thing. What more do y'all need to know? :lol:

He thinks prejudice and racism are the same thing. 
i dont believe prejudice and racism are the same thing

i believe racism is ONLY power and prejudice 

prejudice is where it comes down to individuals 

systemic and institutional are not the same thing either

systemic is proliferated through institutions, but the institution itself is white supremacy

if racism is able to be carried out by anyone anywhere, then what was apartheid?

white south africans were the minority, yet they still held power to INSTITUTE a SYSTEMATIC rule of RACISM in a country that was never theirs

if it was like yall say, then the native south africans were racist to white south africans for ending apartheid right?

but how were they able to do it? in a country where they were the minority? 

could it be the institution of white supremacy?

Last edited:
listen man. i'm going to say this again. you cannot identify your opinion as fact.

system=insitution=\=individual

i don't think you are racist towards whites but i do believe you can benefit from educating yourself a bit more about the definition of racism.

black people can be racist. if a black american lynches an asian dude because he hates asians. that isn't racism?

listen man. i'm going to say this again. you cannot identify your opinion as fact.

system=insitution=\=individual

i don't think you are racist towards whites but i do believe you can benefit from educating yourself a bit more about the definition of racism.

black people can be racist. if a black american lynches an asian dude because he hates asians. that isn't racism?
your formula is wrong

institution = systematic + individual

if a black american lynches an asian its prejudice

minorities cant be racist against each other because of the POWER dynamic that is missing

if it were there, a black man could lynch an asian and not fear repercussion because he knows that the INSTITUTION is behind him

this is entirely the raeson why white supremacy is so pervasive becuase when we start believing that races can be racist against each other, it lends itself to the belief that we are all as bad as white people are

Last edited:
 He thinks prejudice and racism are the same thing. 

i dont believe prejudice and racism are the same thing

i believe racism is ONLY power and prejudice 

prejudice is where it comes down to individuals 

systemic and institutional are not the same thing either

systemic is proliferated through institutions, but the institution itself is white supremacy

Yes. They are 2 completely things.

Prejudice is if somebody just says I hate this race of people for whatever reason.

Racism is where you enslave a race of people, then let them go w/o any resources and tell them you have fend for yourself and stay away from us. Then when they build their own communities and businesses you bomb the area to send a message.

dude that is simply incorrect. so if a Korean man lynches a black man. is that racist?

lol low-key feel like my resume or educational background doesn't merit anything.

H2H what were your thoughts on the Black and Korean racial tension during the LA riots era 

ok so what is it that makes lynching racist?

is it the skin color of the person being hung?

the skin color of the hanger?

or the act of tying a noose around someone's neck?

ok so what is it that makes lynching racist?

is it the skin color of the person being hung?

the skin color of the hanger?

or the act of tying a noose around someone's neck?
all of the above. 

Back
Top Bottom