6 rings concord same date 96 97 98 on both shoes anyone else have this?

6 rings concord  same date 96 97 98 on both shoes anyone else have this?   I know your going to want pics but its hard to show 'proof' clearly but both of my shoes say 96 97 98 on both tongues.  The left i believe should say 91 92 93?  My question is this rare or should i send these back to nike?  They are DS.  I just want you guys opinion on this please?  I did a search and found nothing about this on the web thanks for your help

6 rings concord  same date 96 97 98 on both shoes anyone else have this?   I know your going to want pics but its hard to show 'proof' clearly but both of my shoes say 96 97 98 on both tongues.  The left i believe should say 91 92 93?  My question is this rare or should i send these back to nike?  They are DS.  I just want you guys opinion on this please?  I did a search and found nothing about this on the web thanks for your help

Well I bought them from Sneakerhead.com.  I know they are legit.  Im thinking it is just a factory error.  I took them out to take pics to sell and i saw that and wondered if it was common or not?  Thanks for the responses

Well I bought them from Sneakerhead.com.  I know they are legit.  Im thinking it is just a factory error.  I took them out to take pics to sell and i saw that and wondered if it was common or not?  Thanks for the responses

I think i have something incredibly rare here i just want some other people to chime in.   I wonder should i keep them now?   I know how things like these on shoes can be huge and i wonder what i should do thank you again.

I think i have something incredibly rare here i just want some other people to chime in.   I wonder should i keep them now?   I know how things like these on shoes can be huge and i wonder what i should do thank you again.

fa4z5w.jpg

just sayn

^ top pick is the left shoe  bottom pic of course is the right shoe...........heres the inside tag to prove authenticity

^ top pick is the left shoe  bottom pic of course is the right shoe...........heres the inside tag to prove authenticity

Why would you send them back. Do you plan to keep these to resell? Are you going to wear your tounge inside out? Those pics are useless BTW.

Why would you send them back. Do you plan to keep these to resell? Are you going to wear your tounge inside out? Those pics are useless BTW.

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

I like your enthusiasm, but I wouldn't get you're hopes up. Maybe if it was a shoe that was rare then you might have a chance, but I don't see this as nothing more than a mistake that didn't get caught by quality control. If this is keeping you from wearing them because you think they'll hold some extra value down the line, then I'm sorry to say I think you're wasting your money by keeping these on ice.

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

I like your enthusiasm, but I wouldn't get you're hopes up. Maybe if it was a shoe that was rare then you might have a chance, but I don't see this as nothing more than a mistake that didn't get caught by quality control. If this is keeping you from wearing them because you think they'll hold some extra value down the line, then I'm sorry to say I think you're wasting your money by keeping these on ice.

to me, I think these(the concord and black/red)are gonna end up like carmines.Sure, everyone hates them now,but I think later,a lot of people will be hunting them down.As of right now,the older generation hate em,but the younger generations are gonna want them even more later.I mean,out of all the fusions,this atleast has some meaning behind the shoe.so keep them.

Back
Top Bottom