6 Years Later Can We Agree Ja Rule >>> 50 Cent Musically??

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
I realize now that Ja was a bit too early for his time.
TRUTH........... this man was wayyyyy before his time if you look at todays main stars like Wayne, 50, Plies. They all took a page out of Rules book? Its a shame wat fif did to this mans career tho
laugh.gif
. I own most of his albums and was a very creative man.
It's funny because nobody really wants to admit that. 50 ragged on how Ja sung alot and then turned around and kick started his career with joints like 21 Questions which mimicked Ja. It is what it is. Every dog has its day. Ja had his and 50 has had his.
and dont forget Max is singin on tracks, Kanye is autotunin a whole album
laugh.gif

"between me n u" with Christina Millian was my joint back then,
laugh.gif

but even at the "holla holla" and "can I get a" stage of his career, Ja was lookin like a fake DMX/Pac amalgamation
laugh.gif

Maybe I was a big Ja fan before, but I didn't really see that. Besides the deep voice, I didn't see how else he was a lil' DMX, hell, it wasbecause of him that X was even put on in the first place
laugh.gif
And as faras Pac goes, lil Zane was out and that was as Pac, Jr as you can get
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Maybe I was a big Ja fan before, but I didn't really see that. Besides the deep voice, I didn't see how else he was a lil' DMX, hell, it was because of him that X was even put on in the first place
laugh.gif
And as far as Pac goes, lil Zane was out and that was as Pac, Jr as you can get
laugh.gif

I know Irv was paying $$$ to get Ja on the box but to most of us this is how we saw him first.
I think this was the same time as "money cash, *$#*" (maybe it was an image thing because DMX was the only rapper with his shirt off, chain+ nongang bandana)
just... look. it was the first thing that came to my mind.
actually I forgot the Marlon Wayans!
Marlon Wayansx2pacxDmx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

http://www.dailymotion.com/SEECLOPE

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Rule 3:16 > VVV

VVV is mad overrated IMO. there are some serious bangers on there, but a lot of garbage. Rule 3:16 is Hip-Hop/R&B crossover at its best.
the documentary would b a good instrumental album... this is still game we talkin bout... and the hunger for more? PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom