I thought the Browns were gonna take that game vs the Jets. Probably would've if dude didn't try to John Elway it lol

Really don't see much changing in the division. Steelers/Ravens fighting for the top spot. Another first round exit for the Bengals
Steelers with that defense? 

Bengals/Ravens battle, IMO. Although not sure how much Suggs being gone affects that. 

Bengals going to cruise to the division if Pitts D doesn't change quickly in the secondary

Great win yesterday for the Browns!

Manziel to Benjamin is a great thing to see. :pimp:

He better get the nod this weekend.

I know that losing your job while injured sucks but thats just how it is sometimes.

Raiders beating Baltimore! WOW

Steelers destroyed the 49ers that was a joke.

Cincy ones again just gets it done.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imo pettine is starting mccown because they are playing the raiders. If manziel started and played well again, there would be no going back. 

sidenote- i'm a manziel fan 
laugh.gif

Season isn't likely going anywhere, play Manziel the entire way, that way for 2016 they know if he is useful or if they can officially move on or leave him as a backup. The indecisiveness and lack of a sample size is killing them

Last edited:
I think Haslam needs to step up and tell Pettine that his job is safe..

meaning that if they go with Manziel and they go say 6-10 or worse that he isn't getting fired.

You gotta see what you have.

Hoyer and McCown what's the difference? Nothing . Both backups.

It's dumb.

We will see what happens but it's dumb.

Classic Browns move

First big division game this week. Cincy v Balt.

I expect Balt to look better than in Oakland but don't think they have enough firepower to win

Last edited:
Agree with all

We get along so much better than the other divisions :lol:

Because this division is pretty straight forward.
and all cool cities imo, ppl don't be on no funny stuff

But after having a week to think bout the Ravens , without the last drive fails they could be 2-0 , cincy looking good so far but I think Ravens at home gon put them over the edge in this game

Bengals going for 4 wins in a row against the Ravens for the first time ever. Cautiously optimistic that it happens. Going to be a big game for Dalton. There's this statistical theory that he plays worse against common opponents than he does against common ones. We'll see Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom