$69k for a 2015 Tahoe LTZ... Smh!

Carefully the ignition switch might.be faulty. Lol Gmail finally admitted to it probably because they say what happen to Toyota I think

Gm cars worse resale value

Went to buy a Kia optima. They wanted 45k
Lol told them check no

Best thing to do is lease cars

laugh.gif
only on NT
Care to elaborate?

Why even post a response like this without some substance. 
indifferent.gif

No ones picking Caddys over Bimmers unless you cant afford the Bimmer. "No one" is a very loose term so dont take that literally guy.

:lol: only on NT

Care to elaborate?

Why even post a response like this without some substance. :stoneface:

No ones picking Caddys over Bimmers unless you cant afford the Bimmer. "No one" is a very loose term so dont take that literally guy.

No one?

ummm me? ill take a CTSV over a M3/M5

its cheaper and looks :pimp: plus is 556HP...

cant front the M5 is :pimp: but whats better bang for your buck?

No one?

ummm me? ill take a CTSV over a M3/M5

its cheaper and looks
pimp.gif
plus is 556HP...

cant front the M5 is
pimp.gif
but whats better bang for your buck?
Exactly why I said dont take "no one" literally.

And also exactly what I mean by Caddy needing that better bang for your buck steez to outsell its comp. If it were the same price as an M5, you really think dudes would pick it over the M?

I aint even a BMW fanboy like that. 
laugh.gif

Seen them around my way for $60K . Sure you could talk them down to close to $50 if your timing and dealer is right...
brand new? 50k...
laugh.gif

im just stating, the MSRP for "base" Jeep srt is starting at 64k and some change so basically 65k
there is no "base" jeep srt

the srt is the highest trim level of the grand cherokee

the "base" grand Cherokee is the laredo

The Top of the line '15 Escalade is $92k, just looked it up..
LOL

G-Wagon>>>>>any SUV/Truck period.

it will last you 25 years too

some guy down the street just got one, while it ok looking i wouldnt spend a dime over 50k on it. nothing on it IMO is worth the base price let a lone the full loaded
sick.gif
I thought g wagons reputation was worse than range rovers

as they are most definitely not useful off road in the slightest, and theyre unreliable money pits

the only thing g wagons have going for them is the fact that you wont come across too many of them on the road (that is unless your neighbor has one)

Seen them around my way for $60K . Sure you could talk them down to close to $50 if your timing and dealer is right...

brand new? 50k... :lol:

im just stating, the MSRP for "base" Jeep srt is starting at 64k and some change so basically 65k

He's saying "Base" as in a SRT8 with no additional options. You can tack on alot more to that price depending on what you want.

i know there isnt, i meant starting price which is a little over 64k for SRT. but dude is saying you can find them in the 50's which is impossible for a brand new one. Hell used ones are selling for a lot unless its got 50k miles.

LOL

some guy down the street just got one, while it ok looking i wouldnt spend a dime over 50k on it. nothing on it IMO is worth the base price let a lone the full loaded :x

as they are most definitely not useful off road in the slightest, and theyre unreliable money pits

the only thing g wagons have going for them is the fact that you wont come across too many of them on the road (that is unless your neighbor has one)

i dont know about the current ones much but i know the earlier ones were solid. but then again, people rarely have em so you dont hear much if anything at all :lol:

i think we all heard the horror stories with ranges so lets not get into that.

Why buy a g wagon when you can buy a rubicon for an 1/8 of the price and it will last you the same amount of time

Rubicon is 35k

G-Wagon is 115k

where do you get your math?

plus while i love Rubicons, the inside is so damn cheap especially at base and the noise and everything. feels like its gonna fall apart.

i drove my cousins last summer for a few days, plus V6 :x
you know what i mean by the price, the fraction wasnt supposed to be taken seriously, pretty much g trucks are for people who wanna stunt and look clean, rubicons are "bout that life" i would much rather have a proven vehicle then spend 100k on a flashy wagon

It comes down to a personal preference... plenty of people are checking for the Caddy and would take one over a BMW. It has nothing to do with not being able to afford the BMW... but that is such a typical NT response
laugh.gif
Just cause its a BMW oriented response? 
eyes.gif

I know a lot of car dudes, no one in their mid twenties is checkin for Caddys. Ive seen those CTS-V's with older white dudes driving them.

Of course theres going to be those who genuinely like the car, im just saying the masses would much prefer a Bimmer/Audi/MB regardless of performance. Their name is just too strong. CTS-V IMO seems to be a car you "settle" for when you cant get the M5, E63, S6 etc etc.

LOL

some guy down the street just got one, while it ok looking i wouldnt spend a dime over 50k on it. nothing on it IMO is worth the base price let a lone the full loaded :x

Neither Modern G Wagens or Range Rovers are reliable or useful for offroading anymore. At least not the pillow soft versions we get in the States. Im not even sure if they still sell a proper G Wagen in other markets.

you know what i mean by the price, the fraction wasnt supposed to be taken seriously, pretty much g trucks are for people who wanna stunt and look clean, rubicons are "bout that life" i would much rather have a proven vehicle then spend 100k on a flashy wagon
No one spends that much dough on a G Wagon for its off road capabilities, lets be serious.

brand new? 50k...
laugh.gif

i know there isnt, i meant starting price which is a little over 64k for SRT. but dude is saying you can find them in the 50's which is impossible for a brand new one. Hell used ones are selling for a lot unless its got 50k miles.
I just saw some 2013s going for the mid 50s with 15k miles

do a search on autotrader.com bro, no lie

yes used, im referring to brand new :lol:

i know what they go for used and new but the thread is MSRP and he threw out $60k and 50k

No one spends that much dough on a G Wagon for its off road capabilities, lets be serious.
True but when a vehicle is from such a prestigious motor group you expect it to perform for its price. The g wagon doesn't complete the task at hand

LOL

some guy down the street just got one, while it ok looking i wouldnt spend a dime over 50k on it. nothing on it IMO is worth the base price let a lone the full loaded
sick.gif

i dont know about the current ones much but i know the earlier ones were solid. but then again, people rarely have em so you dont hear much if anything at all
laugh.gif

i think we all heard the horror stories with ranges so lets not get into that.
yea, ill be honest, its all stuff I read on forums so its not 100% solid info as dudes could be online livin a life totally different from reality

but the articles are no lie, like when some Saudi sheikh got stuck in the desert with his g wagon, and theres a lot of straight up range rover-esque stories about them

It comes down to a personal preference... plenty of people are checking for the Caddy and would take one over a BMW. It has nothing to do with not being able to afford the BMW... but that is such a typical NT response :lol:

Just cause its a BMW oriented response? :rolleyes

I know a lot of car dudes, no one in their mid twenties is checkin for Caddys. Ive seen those CTS-V's with older white dudes driving them.

Of course theres going to be those who genuinely like the car, im just saying the masses would much prefer a Bimmer/Audi/MB regardless of performance. Their name is just too strong. CTS-V IMO seems to be a car you "settle" for when you cant get the M5, E63, S6 etc etc.

Not because its a BMW oriented response, because its a "you must be settling if you choose the less expensive option, and cant afford the more expensive one " response.

Just like that last comment :lol:

Some people prefer American cars over European... some people like the styling of the Cadillac better. Some people like the fact that the CTS-V can out handle the M5, RS4, AMG63, etc.

Last edited:

brand new? 50k...
laugh.gif

yes used, im referring to brand new
laugh.gif

i know what they go for used and new but the thread is MSRP and he threw out $60k and 50k
I was just addressing the last part about them only being had for the low if they had 50k miles

but yea, msrp is a no go

dealerships are clownin, they wantin 70k or better for 2014s

I understand when dudes got it and they want to be the first *** in the seat, but I would buy it because I plan on keeping it

Back
Top Bottom