7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

I can see why they would use Ross but having him come out and cut a promo on someone doesn't make sense to me (which is why it could probably happen anyway).

I would use Vickie and have her rant on why she decided to drop Swagger from her stable, for not being Champion material and not having the drive that Ziggler has, then he can turn around and break Stansky's leg and then proceed with what was said after.
In order for it to work, I think you need to have someone people respect (JR) rip into Swagger.  Vickie would just get harassed by the crowd.  Plus, it was JR who found Swagger and brought him to WWE, so it makes sense logically.

But I am all for bringing Stan Stansky back as Swagger's first opponent.

How come del rio never get a one on one match for the title?
indifferent.gif

Money in the bank 2012.....

and Del Rio sucks. I don't see how sheamus can be "fueding" with guys if he just squashes everyone , doesn't even look like his opponents have a chance of winning.. I don't care for sheamus at all no matter how they push him to the moon.

Not sure what this means, but I had a dream last night that Peep Game died.  Meth sent me a note saying I had to make the wrestling thread an obituary for Peep.  I was very sad writing the post.

Not sure what this means, but I had a dream last night that Peep Game died.  Meth sent me a note saying I had to make the wrestling thread an obituary for Peep.  I was very sad writing the post.
it means one of you is getting buried in November in what will be the most controversial NTWT storyline ever

wait what?

im really thhinking about splurging and buying some tickets to raw next week....trying to decide if itll be worth it to spend the 150 or so

im really thhinking about splurging and buying some tickets to raw next week....trying to decide if itll be worth it to spend the 150 or so
I wouldn't spend $150 on Raw tickets.  Although with it being HBK appreciation night, there may be a big angle with Brock.

:stoneface:

Money in the bank 2012.....

and Del Rio sucks. I don't see how sheamus can be "fueding" with guys if he just squashes everyone , doesn't even look like his opponents have a chance of winning.. I don't care for sheamus at all no matter how they push him to the moon.

Well they did build Del Rio to be the stronger one in the MITB feud. It's just that by WWE logic the person that looks weaker in the feud always lose. So it was obvious Sheamus was gonna win the match. No one thought he was gonna pretty much squash Del Rio though :smh:

Being deemed the Prince of Princes though, there is one thing Sheamus has that HHH NEVER had, kid support.

when I went to No Way Out, the kids were cheering him just as loud as Cena. My feeling is that the WWE wants someone on both brands like Cena (With Cena being raw's of course) So look for more clean dominant wins from Sheamus......

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
How come del rio never get a one on one match for the title?

Well it turns out he did at MITB. It took him so long because they don't have faith in him like they used too. They've been slowly killing him since WM27 and more than likely he'll never truely recover. Well that and he's way too one dimensional for the current market.

Last edited:
I was looking around on ringsidenews.com today and they have some new recent pics of Lex Luger up..:smh::smh::smh::smh: ..What the holy hell happened to this guy?..Dude seriously looks like he has AIDS or Cancer..He's extremely skinny and walks with a cane..

Except for a few angles, TNA has been pretty damn good the last couple of weeks. I look forward to it more than either WWE shows...

But if Jarrett is the reason for Aces&Eights I'll be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom