7.8 Earthquake strikes Nepal, over 10,000 feared dead. Support NikeTalk's relief drive to receive a

Just saw this thread and donated.

One of the reasons I love this site.

Going to donate this week coming up if it's still open to donate, praying for everyone down there

Just donated.

Thanks for the drive Meth, glad to see so many contribute to a better cause.

Last edited:
Donated. Praying for these people. May God gives them strength and protection.

Donated, Prayers to all affected 
tired.gif

Donated. Didn't enter name in comments, but put "Based" as first name of billing info

Donated. Thank you for organizing this and everyone else who contributed. Rest in peace to those that died and may God bless the survivors.

I've never donated to anything much, but a recent encounter with a struggling man on the street really tuned me around.

We're on here talking about waiting for discounts on the newest Brons or how the May Jordan releases are gonna hurt our pockets, but these people are losing their lives, their relatives, the loves of their lives, their homes, everything.

I can be stingy with how I spend my money sometimes, but sometimes you just gotta step back and see the bigger picture and say hey maybe instead of buying that tee shirt I give some money to help these people out. Even if it isn't the biggest donation. It adds up. And NT's contribution among many others can hopefully help these people out.

Be strong Nepal.

RIP to those who passed from this horrible tragedy.

Donated.

Prayers to the families in Nepal

Back
Top Bottom