7 For All Mankind Denim Appreciation

most comfortable pair of jeans i own....love these +#%%+ to death
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

I work for them, I actually don't prefer the product though.

are you a rep for them?

Yup.
word my friend is a buyer for some retail store...not sure if he has the seven account tho. anyway, i was just curious.

Definitely appreciated. The basic designs are timeless, cuts are minimalist and the comfort unmatched. The brand will be here to stay, unlike alot of otherpremium denim i.e. True Religion, and whatever else people buy nowadays.

back in 2002 they had some good products, now it's just mass produced crap IMO

I actually felt this way about Diesel for many years but recently purchased a pair of Zatinys and they are pretty good quality (kinda like they were back in00-02)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

back in 2002 they had some good products, now it's just mass produced crap IMO

I actually felt this way about Diesel for many years but recently purchased a pair of Zatinys and they are pretty good quality (kinda like they were back in 00-02)
QFT.

I remember I got my first pair of 7's in 03 and got them hemmed up and they were mighty nice.

Now I only really mess with Diesel's. The new Vikers are my style and a quality build.

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

7s are for girls ....
indifferent.gif

dont hate cause you cant afford them.
one of the most comfortable jeans

They aren't just for women. That is an ignorant statement fam.

They are very comfortable, they were actually my favorite until I started to try other types of denim. I'm not wholly opposed to owning more pairs ofSevens, I wore mine to the ground. I just prefer other brands now with the knowledge I've gained about denim over the past few years.

I prefer my women in Sevens to other brands like True's and Rock and Republics though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom