7 year old handcuffed by NYPD over $5...mom suing for 250 mil.

Mother has some juicy *******. Why wouldn't a normal dude in the hood have ababy by her? Light skinned too. Most men's dream there. But forreal, what should have been done to the kid? I don't think some of yall understand what goes on in these inner-city schools. Kids do WHAT they want. WHEN they want. And there is nothing the adults in the school can do. You can't touch them. So that is why the police are called.

Hey he said he found the $5 on the floor, whether somebody dropped it or he truthfully found it, NYPD shouldnt be handcuffing little kids.

Its racist cops..... Smh u see lil kids fight everyday.. no need for cuffs on the lil ones..

Hey he said he found the $5 on the floor, whether somebody dropped it or he truthfully found it, NYPD shouldnt be handcuffing little kids.

Notice the difference between both stories? One says he found it on the floor, the other says he punched the his in the face and took it. One says he was in cuffs for 10 hours, the other says 6. Something aint adding up.

The kid is 7 ****** years old a suspension/ hell take away recess from the kid and i'm pretty sure that would teach him a lesson. But instead you take a 7 yr old kid and put him in cuffs ?

And miss me with that it will teach him a lesson ish, i think about all the cats who got put in a juvenile system and all it did was make their hearts colder and get use to being detained and in a Every man for them self mindstate

Again I ask, who is getting these women pregnant?
sick.gif

Kid is probably going to be a bad parent as well, perpetuating the cycle of ignorance.
other hood dudes, what you think?

But forreal, what should have been done to the kid? I don't think some of yall understand what goes on in these inner-city schools. Kids do WHAT they want. WHEN they want. And there is nothing the adults in the school can do. You can't touch them. So that is why the police are called.

Exactly.

what happened to a good ole fashioned *** whooping??? nypd is a joke, should be putting the resources and manpower to other more important things

Looking at that picture of the mom...I wish I had standards
tired.gif

10 or 6 hours is bit too much to be going in on a 7 year old

His bad *** needs to be checked, I'm just not sure that was the proper way to do it though

The kid is 7 ****** years old a suspension/ hell take away recess from the kid and i'm pretty sure that would teach him a lesson. But instead you take a 7 yr old kid and put him in cuffs ?

And miss me with that it will teach him a lesson ish, i think about all the cats who got put in a juvenile system and all it did was make their hearts colder and get use to being detained and in a Every man for them self mindstate

:lol: What's taking recess gonna do??? You think these kids care about getting suspended? That's almost a REWARD. Bully a kid and get to miss school because of it. Win/win.

The Irony is strong with this one. You sound like a damn fool, "bullying makes you tough" what NYC public housing complex gave you that mentality? If this kid goes on like this he'll be in spockford by the time he hits the 8th grade. Bullying is a serious problem in our schools that has to be curtailed.

I see somebody was getting wedgies well into highschool

I've never lived in public housing I'm just not a pansy like alot of you cats appear to be

teach your kids how to stand up for their damnselves

when did people decided to start teaching kids to wait around for someone else to save you?

yea because that works

******* or not I hope his moms gets PAID

Last edited:

this

laugh.gif
What's taking recess gonna do??? You think these kids care about getting suspended? That's almost a REWARD. Bully a kid and get to miss school because of it. Win/win.
In school, we used to call suspensions "extended vacations"

Last edited:
The Irony is strong with this one. You sound like a damn fool, "bullying makes you tough" what NYC public housing complex gave you that mentality? If this kid goes on like this he'll be in spockford by the time he hits the 8th grade. Bullying is a serious problem in our schools that has to be curtailed.

Never got bullied in my life, I just know that "making men tough" talk does nothing but keep prisons filled.

Nice try though.

so you would rather him be handcuffed and detained in a room for 6 hours about a 5$ discrepancy ? is that really logical, im pretty sure bullying goes on outside of inner city schools and i've never heard of kids from those areas being handcuffed and having to deal with police.

At 7 kids are usually still learning and making mistakes but he's put in a criminal light, He's on the cover of the NY post in handcuffs, all of this to teach him a lesson. People took one look at his mom and assumed that their would be no punishment from her based off appearance?

Never got bullied in my life, I just know that "making men tough" talk does nothing but keep prisons filled.

Nice try though.

and creating a sense of being a criminal & a bigger distrust of cops from an early age is going to help him respect authority?

Last edited:
Lol naw once we got in fights we got stopped by teachers.. sent to the office and got paddles and write ups... Smh this generation sucks except the part where the teachers are getting more sexually active

I've been the big kid all of my life, I've never been insecure enough to be the bully. I concentrated my energy on academics on athletics, and I found myself defending kids from bullies. Bullies are usually insecure children, with horrible family dynamics who displace that anger and frustration on others. Not supporting this, doesn't mean you got bullied. I love the NT logic. :smile:

what happened to a good ole fashioned *** whooping??? nypd is a joke, should be putting the resources and manpower to other more important things

But would the mother whoop his ***?

And even if she did, would this kid even work? After a while children become habituated to corporal punishment and it begins to mean nothing to them. And even if he did learn his lesson lets say he goes to school with bruises and teachers call child services, what then?

Who's to say it doesn't i guarantee a sit down talk or an *** whipping from his mom would have went a lot further than a handcuffing from NYPD

If you're a parent and your kid is getting repeatedly bullied (even after standing up for themselves), what would be your next step if the trend continues? Did you all see the video/pictures of the kid who was the victim? Sad to say, but you can tell why he was such an easy target. Things shouldn't be that way, but they are. It's really unfortunate. I blame the parents of the other child for not teaching him good values. There is no good reason for this bullying to go on even after having a sit down w/ administrators, teachers, and the parents of the bullied kid.

Who's to say it doesn't i guarantee a sit down talk or an *** whipping from his mom would have went a lot further than a handcuffing from NYPD

I don't know about you...but I had a little chit-chat w/ police in 1st grade after stealing and that was the beginning of the end of my criminal career. That's all it took. And this was after MULTIPLE beatings from my parents w/ whatever was lying around the kitchen. The talk w/ police was what put a stop to a lot of my dumb behavior as a kid.

Last edited:
i think the cops did the right thing.

What if the bullied kid, decided he couldn't take the bullying no more and kill himself or pulled a Columbine?

Back
Top Bottom