700 Pairs of Nike shoes in two minutes: Check this out

I put this together last year, but it is almost every style of Nike shoes I have sold on eBay over the past 12 years.  Most of them were mine personally, some were my wife's, some were just cool or rare styles that I wanted even though they weren't my size. I'm still a sneakerhead, but not buying or selling like I used to. I just wanted to put together a record of all the many memorable kicks.

Last edited:
pretty cool that you even had that many shoes..i bet some people don't go through nearly 700 pairs in their whole life lol

I'm making another video slideshow of just Jordans, almost done, I'll post soon.

Lots of obvious stuff to point out in that vid, but I appreciated all the ACGs, Alpha Project (zoom seismic, zoom haven), Ghost Racers, AM Deluxe, Tuneds, and tons of others. Really nice stuff. 
smokin.gif

meh i hate resellers.
jk. that was great. thanks for taking the time out to make that clip. i'm wondering if i ever bought anything from you. some real nice gems in there. 

Only about 20 pair in my current collection, mostly Air Trainers: ATSC High White/ZenGry/Orange, AT3 Medicine Ball, AT3 White/Orange/Blue (Euro Exclusive), ATSC2 White/Blk/Orange, ATSC2 Grey/White/Obsidian/Infrared, ATMax91 Grey/Black/Yellow, ATMax91 Black/White, ATHuarache Boise State

Copped White/Cement III's (2011) and White/Cement IV's (2012), good to have those back in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom