72-10 authenticity check

UPDATE: I was refunded my money the same day the seller received the shoes back. No hassle at all thankfully. I think I'm going to try GOAT if others think it's a good, reputable business. I also saw Kixify but it looks awful similar to eBay which I'm trying to avoid

Glad everything worked out for you . Stay away from kixify.

Last edited:
I put in an offer on GOAT and it was accepted. I feel cautiously optimistic that everything will go smoothly. There was a lot of info about GOAT in another thread and it sounds like they are meticulous when inspecting shoes.

Yeah production dates are when the sneaker was finished always before the release date but those are legit

I received my shoes from GOAT yesterday and I'm happy with the pair they gave me. They look a little different than the ones I posted here but I know that there will be some differences here and there. I got them for the same price so the peace of mind makes it worth it to me. Having them in hand does make a difference as I could tell a undescribable difference between shoes. These just seem to be of higher quality. Both shoes have the same production dates and look the same where as the previous pair had noticeable differences between the two shoes. I would recommend GOAT to others and thank the person who responded and recommended them in this thread.

I received my shoes from GOAT yesterday and I'm happy with the pair they gave me. They look a little different than the ones I posted here but I know that there will be some differences here and there. I got them for the same price so the peace of mind makes it worth it to me. Having them in hand does make a difference as I could tell a undescribable difference between shoes. These just seem to be of higher quality. Both shoes have the same production dates and look the same where as the previous pair had noticeable differences between the two shoes. I would recommend GOAT to others and thank the person who responded and recommended them in this thread.

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Can i get alegit check please
View media item 2147005/IMG]
GALLERY]

Can you post pics of the front of the shoe, back of the shoe, size tag, and tag on back of tounge?

The silhouette does look a but strange but I don't claim to have the experience or expertise that others on the board have. By strange I mean the collar looks wider and bulkier than I'm used to seeing. Also, when you scratch the carbon fiber does it feel and sound right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom