7'9, 360 lbs??

Chief Kickingstallions
eek.gif
You can't be serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yea I watched the game lastnite on espnU, and it was really amazing.

Everybody on UNC would get the ball down-low and get scared so they'd jus dribble it out or kick it out and they'd shoot 3s.

Only thing is, he can only play for like 3 minutes at at time before they gotta pull him.

If he just works on his conditioning, he could be a SERIOUS problem, just off the way he was.

he averages like 6.5 blocks a game, most in NCAAB and he only plays 20 minutes a game.

The funny @!@+ was when the Asheville pg was driving down the lane and just chucked the ball in the air, cuz he knew he'd catch it and just dunked it inwithout jumping.

UNBELIEVABLE

I wondered when i was a kid if someone would ever be this tall.... I cant believe it came true

I mean this is like playing on a 7' or 7'5 hoop for us..... I am gonna make a video and dunk it and post if all over myspace/youtube/NT and be likeGEORGE STYLE!
roll.gif

Dudes the sign of the armagedon

Damn I feel sorry for this guy. No way he has a career in the NBA. He's soft and it doesn't even look like he enjoys playing basketball. From what Isee, he just looks like he does it because he has no other choice. And then he won't live a normal lifestyle either
smh.gif

The video where he checks in: I was looking for him with the players already on the court, like "
nerd.gif
, he doesn't look so big here..."

Then BOOM! Homie lumbers out and literally blacks out the key. I died on the floor laughing. It looked fake.

His height is amazing.

its amazing how tall he is and I cant believe I've only known about him for a couple weeks now. SMH at me.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Damn I feel sorry for this guy. No way he has a career in the NBA. He's soft and it doesn't even look like he enjoys playing basketball. From what I see, he just looks like he does it because he has no other choice. And then he won't live a normal lifestyle either
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Why do people keep assuming this? Does anyone here know dudeor something?

I literally
eek.gif
'd and
roll.gif
'd when I saw him enter the game on that clip. It looked like a photoshop lmao.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
number_button-42.gif
[/td] [td] [font=Arial, Helvetica]Chief Kickingstallionsims[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
1461638.jpeg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
profile.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Class:
Junior
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Hometown:
Boyton Beach, Fla
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]High School:
Blanche Ely
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Last College:
Stetson University
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Height / Weight:
7-1 / 265
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Position:
Center
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Birthdate:
09/15/1986
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Major:
Rec. Therapy
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Why should he be the greatest basketball player ever? His knees are in terrible shape. He lumbers up the floor because he's already got knee problems.

I have knee problems, and it hurts like hell running up and down the court, and that's without being 7'9", 380 (or whatever).

Sure, if he was as healthy as Shaq was when he came out of LSU, he'd be a problem.

But he's not healthy, at least his knees aren't.

So any of you that have no idea what it's like to have bad knees, if you're wondering why he's not completely dominant, there's your answer; it hurts him.

Pretty simple.

*waits for comments about how he's soft 'just because' he can't play through his knee pain, just ripping down structures and averaging 83 a game*

I know those thoughts are swimming in the heads of some of you oafs.
laugh.gif
Y'all just don't get it sometimes.

Seriously man, its like people with Yao: [Average NTer] "As long as he isnt avg. 35 and 23 Im gonna call him a%+%@%, cause if I was 7'6", I would avg. 35 and 23!" [Average NTer]

Look at this guy and realize how impressive Yao's athletic ability and basketball skill is. This is only 3 inches more than Yao, yet look at the fact thathe CANNOT move. Thats why how fast Yao can spin on the block, or actually slide past guys is impressive, cause once you get past 7' 1" most peopleloose nearly all athletic ability, especially if they are anything but rail thin.

Of course he got yammed on, Tyler walked (literally....) right past him, he cant move left+right at all, let alone up and down the court. This guy WILL NOT goto the league, its a wasted draft pick, he wouldn't do anything but get dunked on each night, plus he couldnt play more than 10 minutes a night (imaginethis guy trying to defend against Golden State or Phoenix's running game, he literally wouldn't make it to half court)

And for people saying he has unlimited potential....wrong. He has EXTREMELY limited potential, cause his%*+@ cant move, he cant jump, and he cant run, if youask me that sounds like limited potential, even if he is 7' 7". Mark my words, Kenny George will not see the NBA, he might play in the ABA, oroverseas, and maybe the D-league, but he will never ever step foot on an NBA court, so he better hit the books, or get a deal with the circus, cause basketballis not going to work out...

Look at this guy and realize how impressive Yao's athletic ability and basketball skill is.
Yup. It just amazes me how athletic Yao is. People don't seem to realize how restricting it can be to be so unbelievably tall.

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

I can't stand Tyler Hansbrough. I can't really explain my hate. When he gets mad on the court it looks like hes about to cry. He has a nice college game, I can't lie. I don't think he'll be any good in the NBA though.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom