7Paul7's AF1 Collection

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

sakuras are dope

That is honestly the last sneaker I would pick out of Paul's collection. There are so many superior sneakers pictured it's not even funny. Come on,the full OG snake set (outside of the women's white/pink colorway which you never see), Indy Jewels, white/univerity blue CL Mids, various canvas highs,yellow/purple canvas lows, along with all of the standard dope AF1's from the early 2000's (Atmos, Hong Kongs, Taiwans, Linens, etc) and a bunch ofother amazing AF1s. Uenos don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as 95% of those colorways.

wow very nice collection
pimp.gif

WOW THE CANVAS COLLECTION
eek.gif
I love canvas af1 and you have some of mygrails orange hi/black greens
frown.gif

You infuriate me with me all of your beutiful canvas shoes. I'm a sucker for canvas.
frown.gif

Citizens of the world, I now unveil the source behind the mysterious phenomenon of global warming. FIYAH! Is it not a fire hazard to put so much heat in oneplace? And isn't it illegal in Britain to have more jewels (mids) than Queen Elizabeth?
On a side note, we have seen this man's work, but never his face. Dare we call him the Banksy of vintage AF1?
pimp.gif

Hello Zhi, I hope all is well with you my friend and since you helped me with a lot of that collection you deserve as much credit as I do so a very bigthank you to you. As for my face did you forget? All British people try and go for the Hugh Grant look or as we call it the droopy eyed gentleman look but Igrew my hair to long and kind of messed it up lol. Let me know when you get back in Japan and then I can do some proper shoe shopping.

Thanks once again for the comments.

them black green canvas af1s
eek.gif
i just ntoiced them... I love thos collection

Thanks to this post I got my Life long grails
pimp.gif
Feel like i owe you
laugh.gif

funkdoctor...Hello, I wanted those Lebron All Stars up on NT for $500. I pm'd and emailed you at 7:00 AM on Friday 2/22, so hopefully I'll get firstshot at them.

I can send paypal immediately.

Thank you, and have a great day!!!

~Fred

Originally Posted by eruditemode

Citizens of the world, I now unveil the source behind the mysterious phenomenon of global warming. FIYAH! Is it not a fire hazard to put so much heat in one place? And isn't it illegal in Britain to have more jewels (mids) than Queen Elizabeth?
On a side note, we have seen this man's work, but never his face. Dare we call him the Banksy of vintage AF1?
pimp.gif

Zhi! I hope all is well man. I feel like you've been gone for years. Like Paul said,let me know when you get back to Japan. We're both wanting to waste our worthless money on you(Paul's $ not being as worthless because USD blows rightnow).
Paul, I took your advice man.
wink.gif

Obviously VERY serious stuff that hurts many feelings. I'm not even going to address which pairs stick out the most because it's almost all of'em.

Paul, you know what's wild? We have very little overlap in our collections, a lot of the "holes" that exist in my collection, you have. Imagineif we put our stuff together and made a museum
eek.gif

Hi Charles, what you said is so true for example the only mids I have left on my list are the navy toe lizards (since I have white 3M jewels in the post) but Iwould kill for the 94 black suedes, cream naturals and black 3M mids that you have. I could go on and on for days lol but I must say your collection was amajor inspiration for me (along with hazard shoes) when it came to vintage AF1's, I still even use that all mighty list of style codes you put together tosearch for Japanese sites, so thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom