84 year old billionaire keeping Drake in check on twitter lol!!!

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Great reply 
roll.gif

Wonder if it was the actual billionaire though...

Do your research before posting

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

If you are a male and you listen to Aubrey's "music" I question so much about you

this.
Why? This doesn't even make sense to me.

I'm sayin, how can you question so much about someone because they listen to Drake? 
Do explain...

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Is this really thread worthy?

What's wrong with males listening to Drake? I don't get it...
...ehhh....you're probably the last person who just come to their defence.

StaXX wrote:

If you are a male and you listen to Aubrey's "music" I question so much about you

this.

Dudes apparently listen to nothing but gangster rap at age 30  on their way to their office jobs 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The comment was funny, but I don't even think Drake was bragging. Son was just saying that on the way to success as a rapper, that first mil was the hardest.

Look at Wiz. When son hit that million dollar mark it seemed like everything just took off for him. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

StaXX wrote:

this.
Dudes apparently listen to nothing but gangster rap at age 30  on their way to their office jobs 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The comment was funny, but I don't even think Drake was bragging. Son was just saying that on the way to success as a rapper, that first mil was the hardest.

Look at Wiz. When son hit that million dollar mark it seemed like everything just took off for him. 

When exactly did son hit that million dollar mark?

How the *#@# you gonna say this with that soft #*! Beta male quote in ur sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Gordonson

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When exactly did son hit that million dollar mark?
Around the release of Kush and OJ I think if you're referring to Wiz. Before Cabin Fever and that Rolling Papers album. Look at him now; money's just flowing in.
If you meant Drake, he's probably touched close to it for a minute, but he probably broke that barrier when he got that 2 million signing advance.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
How exactly is that beta there little buddy? It is an allegory about living on the road

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fac3 tak30v312 wrote:
why is a 84 yr old billionaire oil tycoon checking for Drake's tweets in the first place 
SmileyHmm.gif

220px-Square_and_compasses2.JPG

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought the comment was funny.

And I also listen to Drake. Didn't know I was beta for that.

If you are a male and you care about what other males listen to, then I question so much about you..
Why does it even matter though?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom