90% of Americans are worse off today than in 1970 vol. Is Ninjahood right?

I was thinking bout this the other day.

Thinking bout all the needs and wants American citizens have now a days it's a never ending cycle of consumption in an attempt to stay "Happy".

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. There are hundreds of factors that are part of the issue here. Politically, both the right, left, the corporations, and many other groups are all a factor in this. It's been a compounding issue and it really all started in the mid 60s.

Try to tell people in those political threads.  You're forced to align with Republicans ideals, or America won't be America anymore.

Financials aren't everything. Ninjahood was talking about the 80s like it was a golden age because "everyone was getting money b" but at the same time he basically said he doesn't give a damn about social issues.

Last edited:
Immigration.

People not understanding America is AMERICA because we've always regulated who we let in our country.

It's OURS, and we shouldn't be ashamed of that.

These people placate the Democratic party and ride the coattail of Black America's stuggle until they get their citizenship, then stop caring about America altogether.

Unless it involves making immigration laws more easy to circumvent or break for their peoples to come over here too.

It sounds harsh but we can't feed everyone, by feed I mean supply jobs, healthcare etc for illegals. That money doesn't go back into our economy, it's stolen and goes into theirs.

We're seeing the effects of that now, it's so bad illegal immigration is down because there's no work here worth the risk anymore.

They don't care neither, WE are the ones stuck holding the bill.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Compared to the debacles that are Japan and Brazil, America seems to be trudging along (barely).

Last edited:

Compared to the debacles that are Japan and Brazil, America seems to be trudging along (barely).
You don't think Japan and Brazil did it to themselves though?

Not necessarily the same methodical undermining that been happening in the United States for the last 40 years.

Immigration.

People not understanding America is AMERICA because we've always regulated who we let in our country.

It's OURS, and we shouldn't be ashamed of that.

These people placate the Democratic party and ride the coattail of Black America's stuggle until they get their citizenship, then stop caring about America altogether.

Unless it involves making immigration laws more easy to circumvent or break for their peoples to come over here too.

It sounds harsh but we can't feed everyone, by feed I mean supply jobs, healthcare etc for illegals. That money doesn't go back into our economy, it's stolen and goes into theirs.

We're seeing the effects of that now, it's so bad illegal immigration is down because there's no work here worth the risk anymore.

They don't care neither, WE are the ones stuck holding the bill.

:smh:  

No because illegals don't pay taxes on their wages, don't purchase homes, and don't pay for anything they just live on the dime of the government :rolleyes

You have no idea how illegals operate in reality and have allowed the extreme-right-winger media brain wash you. 90% of illegals just want an opportunity to improve their lives and have the chance to do it legally here. And also, us illegals (as I was one by the very definition), are more driven and motivated to make something of ourselves. We aren't waiting for government handouts and for a good job because "we were born here we deserve it it's our right." We went out there and earned it. My mom and I have more networth than 95% of Americans and guess what, we've been here less than 25 years because we busted our ***, something people have forgotten to do. My manager even said he rather take people like me over so called entitled native borns because he knows we don't have an entitlement issue.

I really don't know what part of the country you're from but I would try to educate yourself and speak to some of these people directly to try to get an understanding rather than just make blank allegations and assumptions. This country was BUILT on immigrants and it still is as over half of all large corporations started in the past 20 years have been by foreign born immigrants. So unless you are at least 50% Native American, don''t spew that immigrants are somehow stealing your country because you weren't native here either.

Last edited:

You don't think Japan and Brazil did it to themselves though?

Not necessarily the same methodical undermining that been happening in the United States for the last 40 years.
Japan needs to fix Abenomics (won't happen as their issues are way deeper than economic) and Brazil needs to eliminate the parasite that is Dilma.

It's best to look at Brazil as a cautionary tale of what NOT to do: high inflation, continued recession, social unrest, increased crime, deep government corruption, etc.

Last edited:
I mean for who though? I'm pretty sure that may be the case for white men but the further you go back the worse it is for minorities and women
I went back and forth with him about this like a month back in the political thread.

It came down to him saying at least America still didn't have slaves at that time like in Africa :lol: :smh:

No because illegals don't pay taxes on their wages, don't purchase homes, and don't pay for anything they just live on the dime of the government
eyes.gif

You have no idea how illegals operate in reality and have allowed the extreme-right-winger media brain wash you. 90% of illegals just want an opportunity to improve their lives and have the chance to do it legally here. And also, us illegals (as I was one by the very definition), are more driven and motivated to make something of ourselves. We aren't waiting for government handouts and for a good job because "we were born here we deserve it it's our right." We went out there and earned it. My mom and I have more networth than 95% of Americans and guess what, we've been here less than 25 years because we busted our ***, something people have forgotten to do. My manager even said he rather take people like me over so called entitled native borns because he knows we don't have an entitlement issue.

I really don't know what part of the country you're from but I would try to educate yourself and speak to some of these people directly to try to get an understanding rather than just make blank allegations and assumptions. This country was BUILT on immigrants and it still is as over half of all large corporations started in the past 20 years have been by foreign born immigrants. So unless you are at least 50% Native American, don''t spew that immigrants are somehow stealing your country because you weren't native here either.
I never said illegals don't pay taxes, however it's more of a matter of HOW MUCH. 

Secondly paying taxes doesn't mean that other programs aren't being exploited and sucked dry. 

Again, I worked on a democratic campaign where immigration was a huge talking point. 

90% of illegals just wanting an opportunity may be how you feel ...but truth is almost 50% of murders committed in the United States are by ILLEGALS.

They're responsible for a large amount of sex crimes as well.

...if you and your mother are here legally, then congrats or your economic success. Although I should point out both Democrats and Republicans agree, it is far easier for an immigrant to get certain government programs to help you establish that economic success in the United States. Blacks were systematically denied fair treatment, and terrorized for centuries while other people were developing communities and enclaves virtually challenge free (Irish, Italian, Jews, Asians, and white Hispanics)

Our republic is SUSTAINED  with immigration labor, not BUILT on.  

Black Americans BUILT this country on every level, and facet of American civilization. Big difference.

And yes, I'm part native. My family owns native land in the south from my grandmother (Cherokee), and her husband (my grandfather) is Shinnecock.

We have all our paperwork  and partake in affairs and powpows.

So that "Natives were here first" doesn't really apply to me.

America is REALLY my country, and I don't go to anyone elses' territory exploiting it while holding allegiance to my own and sucking theirs dry.

I'm sure the same animosity would exist if I did so. 

Last edited:
No because illegals don't pay taxes on their wages, don't purchase homes, and don't pay for anything they just live on the dime of the government :rolleyes

To pay taxes on earned wages requires a social security number... so NO a good majority do not pay income taxes.

To purchase a home.. one needs credit which also requires a social security number. .. so NO a good majority do not pay property taxes or purchase real estate.

All good that you contributed to society and props for having a net worth greater than 95% of Americans however you're talking like all illegals in this country are contributing to America which is obviously and FACTUALLY not true at all.

There are pros for illegals in this country no doubt from the cheap labor/longer working hours, to having a culturally diverse population however there are cons too such as threat of terrorism, Federal funds directed to enforcing the border/deportation process, and increase in population which burdens social services.

It's ignorant to think that illegal immigration has nothing to do why Americans are worst off today.

I never said illegals don't pay taxes, however it's more of a matter of HOW MUCH. 

Secondly paying taxes doesn't mean that other programs aren't being exploited and sucked dry. 

Again, I worked on a democratic campaign where immigration was a huge talking point. 

90% of illegals just wanting an opportunity may be how you feel ...but truth is almost 50% of murders committed in the United States are by ILLEGALS.

...if you and your mother are here legally, then congrats or your economic success. Although I should point out both Democrats and Republicans agree, it is far easier for an immigrant to get certain government programs to help you establish that economic success in the United States. Blacks were systematically denied fair treatment, and terrorized for centuries while other people were developing communities and enclaves virtually challenge free (Irish, Italian, Jews, Asians, and white Hispanics)

Our republic is SUSTAINED with immigration labor, not BUILT on.  

Black Americans BUILT this country on every level, and facet of American civilization. Big difference.

And yes, I'm part native. My family owns native land in the south from my grandmother (Cherokee), and her husband (my grandfather) is Shinnecock.

We have all our paperwork and partake in affairs and powpows.

So that "Natives were here first" doesn't really apply to me.

America is REALLY my country, and I don't go to anyone elses' territory exploiting it while holding allegiance to my own and sucking theirs dry.

I'm sure the same animosity would exist if I did so. 

In terms of taxes, yes it does matter that they pay taxes because if they do they usually get 0 services and 0 rights for what they are actually paying for. They can't get grants for college and such yet their parents play by the rules. Are there exploitation of some government programs? Sure, but we have a lot of Americans doing the same thing. Are we going to ignore the perpetual abuse of welfare by generations, or the abuse of SSI and SSD by those who don't deserve it? Let's not skip this notion, if you are going to attack social programs that help certain immigrants lets also look at the same system that is abused by the so-called Americans as well. In terms of paying taxes you don't need a SS per say, as an illegal you can pay taxes and the IRS will give you an ID that's equivalent to a SS# if you as an illegal want to pay you taxes. Again, brush you and learn before you make comments without knowing anything sundoobie sundoobie

Well no, we were here illegally for a fair amount of years and were doing just fine and establishing ourselves. Government programs to help us? Maybe the ease of lending rules but that was bi-partisan once Clinton signed that. Was the fact that we were white immigrants something that made certain things easier? Sure I don't deny that it's a possibility but if the mindset isn't there no amount of support or preferential treatment will ever help you. Just a little known fact, you can open credit cards and have a credit history even as an immigrant. And you can buy a home you just need a higher down payment. So that point is null and void because illegals can purchase property. sundoobie sundoobie

And when we look at the crime ridden areas where you say that over half are by immigrants fine I won't deny that a decent amount are but shouldn't we also blame the lack of integration and lack of proper support in those areas as well. Some of these kids are lost and resort to gangs and drug sales, is it any different in some other poor areas with other racial demographics in this country because from what I see it isn't. I grew up in 90s Brooklyn, were the blood and crip fights/shootouts along with other gangs any different than what you see today?

To blame immigrants for the U.S.'s downfall for the past 50 years or so is looking at the easy way out. Certain jobs would never be performed by the average Americans because they wouldn't do it for the wages that are prevalent in that field of work. Living in NYC you would see that in the restaurant and construction fields. Us consumers, wouldn't drop $35 for a basic dinner or $25 for a lunch (though Manhattan prices make it pretty damn close :lol: ). These jobs were just taken by white immigrants before so no one really cared , but now that a majority of them are brown or of other race everyone is up in arms.

It's like blaming the poor for just being poor. The problem is more complicated than that. The problem is why aren't there enough decent paying jobs in the country as a whole? That's more a systemic issue which there hasn't been an answer for and no one still has one. We've been destroying unions and other organizations that use to fight for the worker and we've slowly had wages pushed down over the years. We've all suffered across every field, but the blue collar worker has suffered the most because of it and it'll only get worse with more and more automation. From taxi/truck driving with autonomous vehicles coming out in the next decade to manufacturing being totally made up of robotics serviced by a few engineers.

Not everyone is made out for college and not everyone is not made for the services industry because many people just lack the discipline and even mental fortitude. And right now unless you work in the service industry you really aren't going to have much of a shot at breaking out beyond the lower tiered middle class which is becoming the lower class anyway. It's sad because certain people like my step-dad are great with manual work and he couldn't work in an office environment if you paid him to. But we are looking at a present and an even dire future where there isn't a place for these people.

So stop blaming immigrants for destroying things where the issue of labor and disenfranchisement should be looked at further than just blaming immigration because that is just a speck.

Last edited:

No because illegals don't pay taxes on their wages, don't purchase homes, and don't pay for anything they just live on the dime of the government
eyes.gif

almost 50% of murders committed in the United States are by ILLEGALS.

You should probably post a source with these claims. And immigrant labor was a major part of the building of America. To say otherwise would just be dishonest.

"50% of murders committed in the US are done by illegals" :rofl:

No, your GOVERNMENT is responsible for the murders. Who has allowed guns and other weaponry to be rampant in America? Who's responsible for all of these guns in America? I DARE you say illegals. Some of you hate illegals/immigrants so much, but the U.S. utilizes tourism heavily. People always want to criticize the smaller groups of people, and hardest workers, but not the wealthy culprits who continue to railroad everything, and everyone.

I'm Black, and a southern, for the record.

You should probably post a source with these claims. And immigrant labor was a major part of the building of America. To say otherwise would just be dishonest.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/fbi-data-backs-up-trump-claims-on-illegals-and-crime/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...counts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...bout-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/
http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...igrant-crime-san-francisco-shooting/30159479/
http://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

...please define "built", America was already BUILT by the time immigration became an issue fam.

In fact every immigrant in this country should worship Martin Luther King the way they're quick to worship these "great" white men, who "built" this country.

But they don't. Because they don't want blacks to be a part of their "American" experience.

To the point they rewrite history as if their ancestors overcame ethnocentrism and white nationalism in America without him.

Without the Civil Rights act of 1964, things would be a lot different for anyone who wasn't black or white living in America.

Blacks have been fighting for and building a greater America under hostile conditions, which would cost you your life for centuries.

And not just manual labor, in which most "immigrants" feel entitle them to stake in my national pride.

...I'm just carrying on in King's honor, the architect of 21st century American diversity.

EQUAL opportunity.

Last edited:
Since you have such Black pride, why aren't you fighting for reparations? All of that free labor that our ancestors gave, if that isn't #1 on you conscious, you are not saying anything bruh.

Over 400 years of free labor. Do the math

In terms of taxes, yes it does matter that they pay taxes because if they do they usually get 0 services and 0 rights for what they are actually paying for. They can't get grants for college and such yet their parents play by the rules. Are there exploitation of some government programs? Sure, but we have a lot of Americans doing the same thing. Are we going to ignore the perpetual abuse of welfare by generations, or the abuse of SSI and SSD by those who don't deserve it? Let's not skip this notion, if you are going to attack social programs that help certain immigrants lets also look at the same system that is abused by the so-called Americans as well. In terms of paying taxes you don't need a SS per say, as an illegal you can pay taxes and the IRS will give you an ID that's equivalent to a SS# if you as an illegal want to pay you taxes. Again, brush you and learn before you make comments without knowing anything sundoobie sundoobie

Well no, we were here illegally for a fair amount of years and were doing just fine and establishing ourselves. Government programs to help us? Maybe the ease of lending rules but that was bi-partisan once Clinton signed that. Was the fact that we were white immigrants something that made certain things easier? Sure I don't deny that it's a possibility but if the mindset isn't there no amount of support or preferential treatment will ever help you. Just a little known fact, you can open credit cards and have a credit history even as an immigrant. And you can buy a home you just need a higher down payment. So that point is null and void because illegals can purchase property. sundoobie sundoobie

So you're saying that Mexican I hired two weeks ago from Home Depot is going to file a Self Employment tax return and report his wages to the IRS? :lol: Give me a break! The only reason why an illegal would do that is to defraud the govt to receive that refundable earned income credit which again we Taxpayers foot the bill.

Purchase a home with a higher down payment? Yes there are some crooked lenders that will probably provide an illegal a Mortgage LOAN at a high rate to buy a home but the chances an illegal is willing to do this and be deported?

So you're saying that Mexican I hired two weeks ago from Home Depot is going to file a Self Employment tax return and report his wages to the IRS? :lol: Give me a break! The only reason why an illegal would do that is to defraud the govt to receive that refundable earned income credit which again we Taxpayers foot the bill.

Purchase a home with a higher down payment? Yes there are some crooked lenders that will probably provide an illegal a Mortgage LOAN at a high rate to buy a home but the chances an illegal is willing to do this and be deported?

why in the hell are you complaining then ?

hypocrite as f***

Back
Top Bottom