$90 pizzas at the new Cowboys stadium?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Pro sports teams only continues to amaze me by the day
It aiin't even about the game anymore when it comes to these new stadiums/ballparks.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Pro sports teams only continues to amaze me by the day
It aiin't even about the game anymore when it comes to these new stadiums/ballparks.

Isn't that the truth
smh.gif

Thats why I'm a steelers fan, I grab a roethlisburger it's real from up the street before I go. To the game imma season ticket holder.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

This can't be true. I don't care how much money I make unless that pizza has like two whole lobsters AND filet mignon on it ain't no way I'm paying $90.00 for a Pizza ****
forreal, way too much pride for that bull *$@$... and why the +#** is one slice of pizza that much more expensive than a 12 pack?? The beer priceisnt even THAT muh of a rip off, but at a normal stadium a 12 ack a beer is wayy pricier than @@+$%*% pizza. Better be the craziest @@+$%*% biggest pizza knownto man kind, with like endangered speciaes as toppings
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Last i knew at Giants stadium it was like $8/beer... 8x6= $48. Rule of thumb when selling consumable goods is you should price down bulk. So i dont think the$66 6 packs is reasonable/comparable at all.

And theres no way in hell a slice of pizza should be $12-$15 (depending on the cut of these $99 pizzas)

But the thing is the 30,000 people that are gonna be on the "party decks" of this new stadium are gonna justify these outrageous prices because facevalue on those tickets is only like $29.

Word....They sell individual slices of pizza for high because it just just one slice and people will pay that. (and that's sad in itself).

90 bones for one pizza.
laugh.gif
This is what is has come to. And they wouldntbe doing it if they didnt think idiots would just write if off and buy it. Good god.

You guys don't realize why the pizza is 90 dollars? It's the size of the hole that was on the field where Williams was playing zone coverage.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Last i knew at Giants stadium it was like $8/beer... 8x6= $48. Rule of thumb when selling consumable goods is you should price down bulk. So i dont think the $66 6 packs is reasonable/comparable at all.

You do realize that the price is $66 for a 12 pack right? So based on your math, 8x12=96...there's you $30 in bulk savings.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i dont understand the humor in that picture/statement? ... ... ... maybe im missing something
because he looks disgusted at what he sees...Thats the same face i would make if i bought a 90 dollar pizza

you don't know what game thats from??

Originally Posted by DubA169

because he looks disgusted at what he sees...Thats the same face i would make if i bought a 90 dollar pizza

you don't know what game thats from??
i know the game ... and i understood the disgust face ... but i didnt find it funny ... i thought i was missing something obvious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

ummm are yall remedial? how much does a slice of pizza cost at your local stadium? now multiply that by 8 and it gives you a pizza ... a little more than 10 bucks a slice isnt insanely outrageous for a sporting event ... i believe at fed ex the pizza is 9 bucks a slice ...

and now for the beer ... what is that? 5 somethin per beer? that well within reason comparatively speaking ... hell at the nationals stadium beers like 12 bucks a pop
That's why I stuff double cheeseburgers and Capri Suns in my pants. *%$+ that.

Back
Top Bottom