90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

What do you honestly think your uncle meant by that though? WAS he referring to streaming music?
Oh it was definitely rambling of an old frustrated man :lol: , but if you think about it, you sorta already could via the radio(remember that thing?). If you think about the past technological advancements, it was inevitable.

Stuart Scott made ESPN in the 1990s… he had us all tuning in… RIP to a legend….Back then there wasn’t 8,000 sports outlets. Stuart made ESPN cool with being himself and bringing hip-hop culture to sportscasting.

IMG_0629.jpeg

was talkin with my son last night who turns 19 this week, pulled out the old 5XL Avirex to show him what was hot when i was growing up. he laughed all night :lol: looked like he had on a comforter ..

don't feel like digging it back out but it was this one :smokin

s-l1200.webp

big clothes, good times :smokin

came across this on youtube today. anyone remember this boy band? i knew the lead singer passed years ago, but now 3 of 4 have passed 😥

came across this on youtube today. anyone remember this boy band? i knew the lead singer passed years ago, but now 3 of 4 have passed 😥

Yeah, I remember them. This was like the summer of 99 or 2000. I actually like that song “Summer girls”. It’s got that chill vibe to it.

Back
Top Bottom