90's Kicks That NEED To Retro

They put too much 3M on the Ben Drury's, reminds me of the 3M dunks and green bean v's.
nike-air-max-uptempo-97-scottie-pippen-01.jpg

These gonna retro anytime soon? 
Have these in my closet, forgot about them. Think they dropped in 08 along with Pippen 1, bakins, penny 2's and a bunch of other classics.

If I can get a pair of Air Zoom GP's...I quit. I remember buying these for $40. My buddies all had one of the colors bc you could grab them for like $30 and they performed great on the court. Still imo Nike did one of their greatest commercials ever about this shoe

Last edited:
ruvilla.com restocked 4/5/6/7/9/10/11/13/14.... for those who missed out on something....if you dont care do me a favor and keep that to ya-self!!

If I can get a pair of Air Zoom GP's...I quit. I remember buying these for $40. My buddies all had one of the colors bc you could grab them for like $30 and they performed great on the court. Still imo Nike did one of their greatest commercials ever about this shoe
I had those, I had that exact color, loved them...was my go to shoe for bball

In 2012 Nike retroed the Air Flow (anthracite) in a very limited run. They need to re-retro these 90's classic stateside and make them easier to obtain.

I was able to secure a pair and only wish I would have been able to double-up. 

Yes please air zoom gp's need a retro. Why did they release that horrible sonic flight gp??

I second a LOT of previous entries here, including Flight 89 high, Air Maestro (1), and Force V.  But here are my two requests, both from what I think was a pretty underrated 1998 year:

Air Force Lite Mid:

Air Team Maxzoom (1):

The Air Force Lites were easy to wear, leather was good, and they were cheap.  The Team Maxzoom was one of the best bball shoes I ever wore - SUPER comfortable, especially with soft leather and that combo of 3/4 max and zoom up front!  I didn't like the update to this shoe, so I would just stick with the original if I had a choice of retro.  I'm sure the bubble would be much smaller and the leather would be horrible in comparison, but I'll take them!

If anyone is looking for Barrages in sizes 10 through 13 i believe there are multiple on ebay right now, size 10.5 has a white/navy and a white/royal for 150 buy it now. jump!

Sorry to bring this thread back to life,  but the CB4 II's need to make a come back.  These shoes were the most comfortable Nike's I owned back in the day.  Waiting for the day these are back on the shelf....  

Last edited:

Spat....and nobody understood why i didnt "just get the Deions"
yea a few nike x cross trainers i will like to see retro but besides that its ony a hand full i will copp if retroed. like the bowl trainers fosho. nike turmoil in low n mids and those deions i think called the super zoom and the dt4s also. besides that i losty interest in retro cause nike butcher shxt amyway

Nike Air Flight Turbulence

FILA Jamball

& I kid you not, when I tell you my list of sneakers that I would love to see get retroed goes on lol...

Back
Top Bottom