90'S URBAN WEAR APPRECIATION THREAD

Dead mass, this is literally me in the late 90s/ early 2000. I had a perm and listened to nothing but LA rap.

Last edited:
I always wanted an 8 ball leather jacket but mom dukes wasn't having it.  They was like 250 and boys was getting killed and robbed crazy for these jackets back then.

smokin.gif

It seems like ecko got too popular. Everyone was wearing it and then got sick of seeing it all the time and wearing the same stuff as everyone else. Now I don't even see anyone wearing it. They have their own stores in the mall but I only see a few shoppers in there.

It seems like ecko got too popular. Everyone was wearing it and then got sick of seeing it all the time and wearing the same stuff as everyone else. Now I don't even see anyone wearing it. They have their own stores in the mall but I only see a few shoppers in there.
They suffered the same faith as Rocawear, Sean John, etc. Ecko tried to revamp their brand with the Cut & Sew line, but it's not doing too well.

The funny thing about all of this is there still dudes out here today that dress just like this
roll.gif

Ninjahood :nerd:

I think it's a combination of him not wanting to throw anything out in hopes I comes back and style and not being able to fit anything new into his room :nerd:

Circa 90-99
T&C Surf Design
Bum equipment
Jimmy Z
Fresh Jive
Wallabees
Stussy
Clobber
Conart
Carhartt
Caterpillar
Zimbabwe
Wreckshop/NASA
26 red
Mossimo
Fuct
Plan B
Gat
Champion
Tommy Hilfiger
Helly Hansen
Dkny
Mecca
Pnb
Triple 5 soul
Iceberg
Diesel
40 acres
Union
Supreme
Avirex
Sean John
Chrome hearts
Throwback Jerseys

A lot of this stuff is early 2000's but appreciated nonetheless.
Man If I can dig up some of my old middle school pics (96-98) imma post em. Hell maybe my HS ones too.
I remember it all so vividly.
Mecca, Rugid Wear, RP55, Tommy, Nautica, Polo, Iceberg, Wu-Wear, Champion, Avi, Fubu
Aeropostale popped HEAVY here in Baltimore for like a solid year or 2. Think it was 97-98. Everyone had a Aero flannel open with an Aero graphic tee underneath.
Grey Gap sweats with grey New Balance

*cues* "Can It Be That It Was All So Simple Then'

I always wanted an 8 ball leather jacket but mom dukes wasn't having it.  They was like 250 and boys was getting killed and robbed crazy for these jackets back then.

Elaine: “What is that?“

Puddy: “It’s my new coat.“

Elaine: “You ditched the fur?“

Puddy: “Yeah, I saw Jerry wearing his. He looked like a bit of a dandy. Check it out! Eight-Ball! You got a question, you ask the Eight-Ball.“

Elaine: “You’re gonna wear this all the time?“

Puddy: “All signs point to ‘Yes!“

Back
Top Bottom