__________Oficial Cam'ron - Killa's Back Thread Vol. Yuku FTL___________

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

that luxury streetwear! lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

just got a chance to see the Curve snippet vid.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn i want this $%@@ right now!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

edit, the sample seems slightly different than on the dukeda....snippets. did they change it for the video? the sample seems deeper and not so high pitched on the video

its also on his myspace page...about a 4 minute long clip behind the scenes and all...cant post the vid because there is cursing though
eyes.gif

-J23C

:smh:Julez looking like the hood Tinman . he must got the @ Diddys shiny suit sale.

yo realtalk why the hood be like 2 years late with all the trends now? Julez look like kayne did 3 years ago.

hot damn this #+@%+ Cam takin too long to release Curve, i been havin the Snippet and the Behind the scenes !%*# on repeat back to back for like a week now
smh.gif

my impatient %%@, got me fiendin like a #*#%**$%$#!%
frown.gif

6dc25d5e88e42839be02c91d931791074fcdb5e.bmp

Is it just me, or does Cam sound extra lazy on his
new material. Its like he's just doin it to do it.
(pausepolice)

i think about bumpin this thread every single day. but i dont have much to say other than how bad i want to hear the full version of Curve and that i cannnotwait for this album to drop.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i think about bumpin this thread every single day. but i dont have much to say other than how bad i want to hear the full version of Curve and that i cannnot wait for this album to drop.

laugh.gif

yall got a lot of work to do if you're trying to see the Drake thread. Why was fam making so many moves a month ago & now that it's almost time forthe album he's MIA again?. Makes no sense

Yall %!+!!% was jokin on Jones numbers but watch the horrendous numbers this man does when he drops...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yall %!+!!% was jokin on Jones numbers but watch the horrendous numbers this man does when he drops...
you really think cam cant push 40k? the fans are gonna come running out the woodwork closer to rd.

"i really mean it" came on with the ipod on shuffle. A dipset reunion is needed asap.

as much as I dont like your Jones riding, I feel like you may be correct

noone in the "streets" buys albums and there has been almost 0 promotion for this album

if I didnt come on NT I probably wouldn't know Cam has a disk dropping, there hasn't been a mention of Cam'ron in Philly in a LOOONG time

nah.........i think youre wrong.

jones first week was 34 correct?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by rare23

Crime Pays snippet
pimp.gif

The full is better than the snippet.
frown.gif
lemme get that.

On another note, I'm going to go see Killa at Highline next Monday. I got Qik setup on my bb so ill try to broadcast live if anything interesting is goingon.

I think Killa came out of hiding, and started
droppin all them interview's/press just to
derail Jimmy.

Crime Pays
sick.gif

If the album lookin like this, it might compete with The Dream for Summer whip music.

Back
Top Bottom