___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

Originally Posted by DangerousG

It's getting kinda hard watching Mosley in his interviews now. That slur is starting to get really noticeable. Win or lose, this should be his last fight.

This is why I can't get down with boxing anymore. That's the same thing I thought when I heard his interview. Mosley needs the payday but he's not even relevant anymore. He's getting his head beat in for a check and they trying to get us to pay to watch, cause we all know Mosley has no chance

It's getting kinda hard watching Mosley in his interviews now. That slur is starting to get really noticeable. Win or lose, this should be his last fight.

This is why I can't get down with boxing anymore. That's the same thing I thought when I heard his interview. Mosley needs the payday but he's not even relevant anymore. He's getting his head beat in for a check and they trying to get us to pay to watch, cause we all know Mosley has no chance

Good looks with the links to the episodes mycool
pimp.gif
.  I can stop searching em online.

Yep... 
tired.gif

But you know how these boxers are... dudes been boxing since he was 7. If he wins, he's definitely going to keep fighting. If he loses, he's going to tell himself I lost to the two best fighters in the world, let me give it a shot with someone good but not named Floyd/Manny. I just hope Manny doesn't seriously hurt the guy. Considering what he did to his last handful of opponents minus punching bag Clottey, it's definitely a possibility. 

Yep... 
tired.gif

But you know how these boxers are... dudes been boxing since he was 7. If he wins, he's definitely going to keep fighting. If he loses, he's going to tell himself I lost to the two best fighters in the world, let me give it a shot with someone good but not named Floyd/Manny. I just hope Manny doesn't seriously hurt the guy. Considering what he did to his last handful of opponents minus punching bag Clottey, it's definitely a possibility. 

Back
Top Bottom