__Happy C-Day Big Meech v. The world is BMFs__

Originally Posted by Put em up

damn the down fall of alot of hustlers is "flexing" or "stunting"...if he wouldve layed low and stacked. Prolly would be a free man today.

Doubtful.

When your living that life...... Flexin is what your working for. Whether you are out on the scene or not if your making alot of bread the Feds gonna come one day thats a fact. So you spend that bread and live everyday like its your last and Nobody embodied that more than meech
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ replacing with "c"

When I think of people praising him I automatically think its people like this guy:
5BCtN.jpg

Big Meech is a man among men.

Die enormous or live dormant.

most of yall who dont like dude (coughfrankcough) are usually the ones who would be punked, beat up or robbed by people like him and associate with him.
its ok.
you guys will inherit the earth one day. haha

Nah hbw, I know who he is. I think it's ******ed to glorify a drug dealer. I can see where people on lower social economic scales would want to associate or praise him but not me.

Nah hbw, I know who he is. I think it's ******ed to glorify a drug dealer. I can see where people on lower social economic scales would want to associate or praise him.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

pimp.gif
My man. And to think he is only peanuts and crumbs compared to some drug lords 
sick.gif

I'm saying, but dude was doing it the US, definitely harder with the law and everything.

Mexican Drug Lords >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom