__Really, What can the Government be hiding from us?__

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

The community that AIDS has hit the hardest are homosexuals so the point about it being to eliminate minorities kind of doesn't stand.

Yeah that's a good point. It's still sort of a viable "conspiracy theory" though. AIDS is now a problem in any community that has members who engage in unprotected (and/or promiscuous) sexual activity. Given the blatant lack of respect the government has given the gay community it's not unreasonable to think that they might've done that and just considered the gay community to be collateral damage.

I don't actually believe that the government did that, but it's not ENTIRELY illogical, IF one starts with the assumption that the government wants to eliminate all minorities.

As for 9/11, I'll question things to a certain extent but I'm not ready to say that the US government willingly murdered thousands of its constituents. Our government has done some messed up things in the past, but to say that as late as 2001 they were engaged in intentional killings of their own citizens is just TOO farfetched. Did 9/11 give Bush a fantastic excuse to accelerate his plan to invade Iraq? Absolutely. But I think that that was just coincidence which happened to go in Bush's favor. These things DO happen. It's not like the American government set up World War II to get themselves out of the great depression.

Everyone should question the government's actions. It's what makes a democracy work.

I agree with you about 9/11.

The US gov't didn't set up WW2 but it has come out that the Japanese codes were broken and Roosevelt knew about the coming Pearl harbor attack.

I was thinking this too. I think there is probably some cure somewhere that they haven't told us about. And those same pills that Magic Johnson has, how come those aren't available to the public?
Magic had HIV though. Not AIDS.

All of the world's government leaders are actually part of a race of 9-foot tall shapeshifting reptilians. True story, google it.

Magic had HIV though. Not AIDS.

Very true. Magic is definitely not the only person who has had HIV for a long time without contracting AIDS. The fact that his fortune gives him access to thebest drugs as well as the best means to lead a healthy lifestyle (personal trainers, dieticians, etc) doesn't hurt either.

As far as "the truth" goes, I think we have access to a good amount of the truth. All you have to do is put the pieces together. As I've said ina million other threads, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that we didn't invade Iraq for ANY of the reasons that the Bush administration gave us.I don't know for sure what we're there for, but control over oil prices as well as a strategic military foothold in the middle east seem likereasonable (though not politically correct) motivations.

A lot of the truth is pretty mundane stuff. Like we all know that our entry into Iraq was great business for Halliburton....a company that our Vice Presidentis involved in. Everyone knew this, but nobody seemed to care. The government does some underhanded things, sure, but it's not really THEIR fault that thisbehavior continues, so long as the American population remains apathetic and ignorant to what's really going on. I mean there's still a good amount ofthe nation that believes we're doing the right thing by maintaining a presence in Iraq, and there's probably a good amount of overlap between thatgroup and the group that just wants to see more Muslim bloodshed in the middle east (conveniently forgetting that it's also OUR brothers and sisters dyingover there).

It's a two-fold process. First comes AWARENESS then comes OUTRAGE. Right now most of the country doesn't even realize that our presence in Iraq iscompletely illegitimate and the rest of the people don't care as long as they can have their LRG clothing and iPods.

New York Times (Sept. 15, 2001)

Shared Names for Hijackers

(By The New York Times), WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 -- Three of the men identified as the hijackers in the attacks on Tuesday have the same names as alumni of American military schools, the authorities said today. The men were identified as Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi.

The Defense Department said Mr. Atta had gone to the International Officers School at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama; Mr. al-Omari to the Aerospace Medical School at Brooks Air Force Base in Texas; and Mr. al-Ghamdi to the Defense Language Institute at the Presidio in Monterey, Calif.

Really? Not one, not two, but three shared names.

Then the Dean of the Defense Language school, Col. Steven Butler, stated that 2 of the hijackers were trained at the school. The Defense Language school is forDept. of Defense personell (DOD).
Guess what happened to him? He was threatened with Court Martial unless he shut up.

This is just one inconsistency.
There's a lot more to it than the official explanation lets on.

If one assumes that it's not an inside job seems like they were double agents to me.

231006spet11.jpg

alien3.gif

300407jfk.jpg

All-Seeing_Eye_Unfinished_Pyramid.jpg

Here we go again. All yall who believe the government is out to get you take your candy #$+ to Mexico and leave me the %@%# alone. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Here we go again. All yall who believe the government is out to get you take your candy #$+ to Mexico and leave me the %@%# alone. Thanks.

Just wait 15-20 years for the North American Union.
No moving expenses necessary.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom