A Detailed Account of the Greatest Sorority Party Ever

Originally Posted by air max 87

"You dont understand..... i dont care"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't stand college kids that think they have the god-given right to be loud, disruptive, and destructive to anyone around them. I feel so bad for people living in my college neighborhood (U of Minnesota)... we want to have a good time, but DAMN it's not too much to ask to be slightly respectful. The pooping and vomiting everywhere thing really does not need to happen.

I especially hate rich, spoiled, self-entitled frat and sorority kids. The worst part is that after these kids tear through 6 years of college, they have a kush job lined up for them by daddy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't stand college kids that think they have the god-given right to be loud, disruptive, and destructive to anyone around them. I feel so bad for people living in my college neighborhood (U of Minnesota)... we want to have a good time, but DAMN it's not too much to ask to be slightly respectful. The pooping and vomiting everywhere thing really does not need to happen.

I especially hate rich, spoiled, self-entitled frat and sorority kids. The worst part is that after these kids tear through 6 years of college, they have a kush job lined up for them by daddy
smh.gif

pimp.gif
cry about it

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

white people smh

indifferent.gif

Don't throw us in the same bucket as these douches... and I'm sure the frats/sororities at HBCU's go just as hard

Nope LOL. White people know how to party

if anyone here has been to a big fraternity party you would understand that this is not that far fetched

Ain't no duck tales about this one. Everything in that report was dead on.

I know a couple girls that went to Miami and they have all told me other than the "feces" part that pretty much sums a typical formal at Miami especially for the Pi Phi house because they are notorious on campus for being wild and "black out" drunks.

What do you except though from spoiled, middle to upper class white kids who have never been told "no" in their lives.

laugh.gif
i was just coming here to say everyone calling ducktales or acting shocked and appalled by this has obviously never been to a big Greek formal

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

white people smh

indifferent.gif

Don't throw us in the same bucket as these douches... and I'm sure the frats/sororities at HBCU's go just as hard
never
laugh.gif
 the worst ending you would see at a black greek party is a fight

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
"You mad" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pics?

I looked up the Ohio chapter from the National website and found these, but there were also some tO$U pic mixed in so I'm not absolutely sure these are the girls responsible.

Monday%20night%20football.jpg

n513198669_1154936_5266.jpg

cheerleaders3.jpeg

sorority_pic.jpg

And it's actually two different sororities, one from U of Ohio chapters and the other from Miami University of Ohio, involved I believe.  Everyone's blaming the U of Ohio chapter for both (CBS reported on the incidents) but the Miami Ohio chapter was suspended for one so I'm not sure what the story is ...

Either way I'd engage in sexual congress with all of them.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

pics?

I looked up the Ohio chapter from the National website and found these, but there were also some tO$U pic mixed in so I'm not absolutely sure these are the girls responsible.

Monday%20night%20football.jpg

n513198669_1154936_5266.jpg

cheerleaders3.jpeg

sorority_pic.jpg

And it's actually two different sororities, one from U of Ohio chapters and the other from Miami University of Ohio, involved I believe.  Everyone's blaming the U of Ohio chapter for both (CBS reported on the incidents) but the Miami Ohio chapter was suspended for one so I'm not sure what the story is ...

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Pass. Sorority girls are always generic looking. A bunch of skinny white girls, around 5'5 and under, od on crest white strips,  fake orange tans, loud, annoying, uggs, abercrombies, constant drama, and most importantly never have any mass upstairs or downstairs.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

pics?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Pass. Sorority girls are always generic looking. A bunch of skinny white girls, around 5'5 and under, od on crest white strips,  fake orange tans, loud, annoying, uggs, abercrombies, constant drama, and most importantly never have any mass upstairs or downstairs.

You Mad?
and they still pink on the inside
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

pics?

And it's actually two different sororities, one from U of Ohio chapters and the other from Miami University of Ohio, involved I believe. Everyone's blaming the U of Ohio chapter for both (CBS reported on the incidents) but the Miami Ohio chapter was suspended for one so I'm not sure what the story is ...

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Pass. Sorority girls are always generic looking. A bunch of skinny white girls, around 5'5 and under, od on crest white strips, fake orange tans, loud, annoying, uggs, abercrombies, constant drama, and most importantly never have any mass upstairs or downstairs.

You Mad?
and they still pink on the inside
pimp.gif
No, ARE YOU MAD YNS???  I said I'll pass, not my type. Experience it before and its not all treasures and gold. Pink or not, your penis has a 75% chance of burning in the morning.

an independent women >>>>>a house of full of b******

at least there are some fine bunnies on there . . the girls in pi beta phi are
sick.gif
at ut-knoxville.

Back
Top Bottom