A few Opinions needed on possible trade

Your thoughts on trading a DS sz 11 7/16 collezione pack for 300$ and a pair vnds Bordeauxs..What are your thoughts on this gentleman?Would you or wouldnt you?BTW I am the one that has the cdp....I think the other person would be getting the better end of the deal if I did it......A few opinions please fellas,then lock her up..Thanks everyone,Jason

I would make the trade. CDP's were never great quality in the first place and I think it all comes down to whether you prefer bordeauxs to hares because the 300 would more than cover the cost of the 16's.

It's probably a good trade money wise.. Its just comes down to your opinion on the shoes. Carmines are personally one of my favorite shoes so I probably wouldn't trade.

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

It's probably a good trade money wise.. Its just comes down to your opinion on the shoes. Carmines are personally one of my favorite shoes so I probably wouldn't trade.

Just realized how dumb that was. I for some reason I thought you said 6/17

seems like a pretty fair trade..  call it $200 for the 16's and a pair of bordeaux's and $100 for the 7's, so call it $250 or so... $450 or so for the pack is about right for that pack..  11/12 and 10/13 packs are the only one's that seem to sell higher on a regular basis.. 

Just realized how dumb that was. I for some reason I thought you said 6/17

I did the same thing , i was thinking the 6/17 pack too .
but that's a good trade

$300 + $150 Bord 7s = $450 , which is what that pack is going for nowadays .

Me Personally , i would keep the hares . but if  you're a 7's person , getting the Bords isn't a bad trade with it .

I think the hares are worth more. I don't see a lot of people on the streets with hares. I actually have never seen a person from where i am from rock the hares but a handful of people rocking bordeux since it's a recent release.

yes me too,Hares are deff worth a lot,They are like 250/300 IF you can even find a seperate pair and thier are barely any 7/16 packs on ebay or a few other sites ..I have never seen anyone wearing the Hares here in Dayton....The guy is a weirdo anyway I dont know if hes a member of NT but hes a facebook flake named Brandon Berning,Dont even both messing with that guy...

Back
Top Bottom