A.J.K.O Jordan I Summer 2010 Photos via TheShoeGame.com

Originally Posted by blahzee

Outlet Exclusive
basically...there's a pile of jordan I's around my way in various colors that came out this year collectin dust

...this model has been killed.
laugh.gif

I can't believe that I would ever see the day that the AJKO would be retroed. I'm excited and yet not very optimistic that this release will turn outany better in terms of quality, than any other Jordan I retro. I don't care I'll still cop because they are my absolute favorite sneakers. It lookslike I finally have a reason to come out of hibernation and cop me a pair. I've only bought one pair of shoes so far this year and that was the motorsport23's.

Oh yeah, I know it's a tall order, but PLEASE don't *%!# up this retro. I know it may be futile to ask but at least try to make quality retros againJB, you know a little something like this perhaps:

I WANT TO SEE SOME ACTUAL PICS BEFORE I GO HAM OVER THEM LIKE IM PLANNING TO.......

great news, but too much 1's coming out & if they do come out the quality
& material won't be the same as the OG's.

are they exactly the same materials as the og? or will there be a slight alteration of different materials used/

they look alright to me, enough to cop. but im not worrying if i don't get them..

wont camp out for them, but as long as the quality is somewhat decent, they will both be copped! some of ya'll need to stop frontin.

I think they're both fresh, simple cw's and I'll be copping both.....if you guys don't, itll be that much easier for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

.. everyone wants these retroed whenever the older pics pop up. NOW that its releasing everyone hate on it
smh.gif

Haha, exactly... people were more so intrigued by the rarity, than the actual design IMO. I wonder how these will effect the value of the OGs? I might scoop upthat white/ black/ red pair BTW

ill cop em both for about 30
you just know these are gonna sit unless there limited
cant wait

At least the soles on the OG's are Vandal soles, and the retro pair has a true Jordan I sole.

Still pissed about this release.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

HMMM feel like coppin but i think it's the hype behind these and i'd rather have some OG KO's but what's the info on those? like how where they released? i know they were the sample of the I's in some way but what's the release info on those when they did came out or yall catch what im saying. any help?

Anybody?

I honestly have no problem with these, or all the ones, as long as the CW is og, Its the only way i'll have a chance to cop.

Back
Top Bottom