A-list Celebrity settles lawsuit for giving someone Herpes vol...$5 Million!!!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

and there is another thread going about not being able to glove up after going raw
30t6p3b.gif
bro... u can get herpes WHILE wearing a condom... if it touches ANY part of your skin it can be transmitted... you can get it from kissing a broad

there will be a cure in 5 years neway and with proper medication ud prolly be able to count the number of outbreaks on one hand in the 5 years it took u to blow the money and a sure fire cure to come out.
LINKS?! SOURCE?!
roll.gif

No self-respect.

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

and there is another thread going about not being able to glove up after going raw
30t6p3b.gif
bro... u can get herpes WHILE wearing a condom... if it touches ANY part of your skin it can be transmitted... you can get it from kissing a broad

there will be a cure in 5 years neway and with proper medication ud prolly be able to count the number of outbreaks on one hand in the 5 years it took u to blow the money and a sure fire cure to come out.
LINKS?! SOURCE?!
roll.gif

No self-respect.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

The question isn't if you would take the herpes for 5 mil. The real question is..

What is the LEAST amount of money you would take for getting herpes?

Workaholics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

The question isn't if you would take the herpes for 5 mil. The real question is..

What is the LEAST amount of money you would take for getting herpes?

Workaholics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by j4ck

is herpes worth 5 mil?

$5 million is not enough for an incurable STD.
ur an idiot... cop unlimitied valtrex... probably never have an outbreak again in ur life. walk with 5 mill

com at me bro... ???
but the person paying 5mil is apparently having outbreaks...wake up son, there is no cure only prevention.

Originally Posted by j4ck

is herpes worth 5 mil?

ur an idiot... cop unlimitied valtrex... probably never have an outbreak again in ur life. walk with 5 mill

com at me bro... ???
but the person paying 5mil is apparently having outbreaks...wake up son, there is no cure only prevention.

friend of my wifes just married a guy with herpes. If you look at dude you would never think it. A stripper burned him a few years ago. She just told us that they cant do anything when he has an outbreak. Other than that they have told us they do have an active sex life

Originally Posted by seniosoul

com at me bro... ???
roll.gif
roll.gif
yall need educated... my mom is a CNPR thats how i know these things... 90% of the time the virus is spread when the person is asymptomatic... u think shorty was givin him the brains like "o i hope these lil red bumps arnt a problem"
laugh.gif

roughly 25% of ppl that get it never have another outbreak besides the initial and with the preventive plan (poppin a pill twice daily) viral shedding is reduced 95% and most ppl go on to have one or two minor outbreaks a year often not much worse than a small rash clearing up within 2-3 days

its kinda like the DARE drug propaganda... obv a serious matter but nearly as bad as they make it out to be from what i hear (know 2 ppl with it)

they both have hsv2 tho.. thats genital... hsv1 is supposedly even weaker although everyone knows u have it cuz it breaks out on ur face
sick.gif

now would i take syphillis or the HIV for ANY amount of money... HELLL NAW... but deal with a rash once a year for 5 million... YES PLZ
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom