A Little Look Inside the Nike Campus and AW77.

Levi Maestro is one of the luckiest people in the world. The Nike Campus is too
pimp.gif
&
eek.gif

Most likely a Pro Skater ha.

But man, i only been there once when i was a little kid.
During the 5:00 mark of the vid where he shoots a basket, i remember playing there with my Middle School team in a little event they held there.

Maestro is a film maker from los angelas ....he has done a nike commercial before if im correct also

check out his site maestroknows.com

Originally Posted by xblker47

Im gonna be workin on that campus someday
pimp.gif
Don't forget to put in a good word for me -- I'd go in as "janitor" if I had to.
laugh.gif

BTW, how/where will AW77's be customizable?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by xblker47

Im gonna be workin on that campus someday
pimp.gif
Don't forget to put in a good word for me -- I'd go in as "janitor" if I had to.
laugh.gif

BTW, how/where will AW77's be customizable?
I wouldnt mind being a Janitor there either
laugh.gif
I think its just for Celebrities and people who have connection with Nike, although Maestro's did seem a bit plain, im guessin thats all they could doright now.

Danny... its an experience like no other.

A smile on your face everytime you drive on Campus.

Regardless of the feelings i had with that organization, the experiences i encountered will not be matched & i was fortunate enough to do a lot ofimportant things in important places with important people for one of the most recognized brands in the world....all at such a young age...

Maestro missed out on A LOT of stuff. But looks like he enjoyed it just as much as anyone else would...which is all that matters...

PO

I wish Nike had tours.
frown.gif
I want to go so bad. That would be a dream come true. Whats the info on that hoody? Very Nice I imagine.

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

We use to hold tours, but ever since 9/11 that "privilege" changed.

So, how does one get that privilege? I would seriously make a trip to visit Nike, and stay in Portland for the weekend. Coming from Houston.

Back
Top Bottom