a lot of men have unnatural hatred towards the yambs

I never hated women but there was a time when I was frustrated with them. When I was younger and was busting my behind to try to attract women, while I saw overweight chicks have their pick of the cream of the crop, sexually, it did really bother me.

Let's be real, at ages 17 - 25, women have the advantage, especially if they are open to casual sex. As a man, unless you are elite in terms of looks, status, or your game is just dumb thoro, you will not have the same opportunities that the average woman has. The glut of opportunities that women have leads to men being turned down for very petty reasons, if any at all. Before I accepted that fact I was a little bitter, but towards the end of those years, I just learned to deal with the cards I was dealt.

After I got older the tide started to turn in my favor, and the "opportunities" became more plentiful. However, with that, the women started to play for keeps. So although it feels good to be desired, I feel like most of these women are looking for a husband, and I just don't see any woman that way.

The fact that the majority of these forums contain guys ages 17-25...

Probably lends itself to why it seems like there's so Mich hatred on the internet

The fact that the majority of these forums contain guys ages 17-25...

Probably lends itself to why it seems like there's so Mich hatred on the internet

I think that's prime ages dudes start taking chicks seriously also so by the time they found think they got that one and lose out on some petty stuff, they feel some type of way. Hence the salty nice guys. But how can you talk about "salty nice guys just don't pull chicks". they need to up their game"? Most of em had one and was faithful and got did dirty. While yall over here on forums saying your serious with one girl and still smashing others for sport. Of course you got a different mentality that is the root of your success. which is why you can't ever care too much about a woman.. Some people see that as woman hating

I guess I can chime in this thread,

I wouldn't say I hate women, but for the last couple of years I did have a strong anger towards women. I wouldn't even use the cliche phrase of "nice guys finish last", but when you do all the right things and get done dirty, it builds the frustration. I can't front, my last relationship(5 years ago) somewhat scar me for a while just based off how she dumped me(Only together for 6 months). After awhile, I got over it and I got over her, so it's no need to go into details as to why she dumped me. However, when I was "testing the waters", it really frustrated me on how self centered some of these women are. It's actually sickening how social media have made some of them have such a massive ego. I'm 28 and it makes me really worry if it's even worth trying to get in a relationship anymore or having thoughts of getting married. Some women are just as trifflin' as men that it's nerve wrecking. I'm willing to give anyone a chance that is worth the time, but it seems like the same things keep happening, so at this point, I might as well get in where I fit in.

I guess I can chime in this thread,

I wouldn't say I hate women, but for the last couple of years I did have a strong anger towards women. I wouldn't even use the cliche phrase of "nice guys finish last", but when you do all the right things and get done dirty, it builds the frustration. I can't front, my last relationship(5 years ago) somewhat scar me for a while just based off how she dumped me(Only together for 6 months). After awhile, I got over it and I got over her, so it's no need to go into details as to why she dumped me. However, when I was "testing the waters", it really frustrated me on how self centered some of these women are. It's actually sickening how social media have made some of them have such a massive ego. I'm 28 and it makes me really worry if it's even worth trying to get in a relationship anymore or having thoughts of getting married. Some women are just as trifflin' as men that it's nerve wrecking. I'm willing to give anyone a chance that is worth the time, but it seems like the same things keep happening, so at this point, I might as well get in where I fit in.

Won't spend any time getting into your issue, goes on a rant about their issues. Sounds about right.

And dont worry about that feminist movement its just a few women here and there, they're stupid.... the majority still want that good D, trust. 

Real talk its all stems from the cootie stuff from back in the day.

Its a power play and a way to keep women in check and in second.

If they start respecting us fully and being cool then eventually we will be equals

They not letting that happen,someones gotta be on top

Word to the baseball guy

I have a hatred toward women in general because they give you their number, and then won't respond when you hit them up during the week. Or even flake on plans that were agreed upon previously.

I honestly think it's the "Americanized" women who pull crap like that. Chicks from other cultures have more of a "honor" and "respect" and wouldn't pull any funny business.

I have a hatred toward women in general because they give you their number, and then won't respond when you hit them up during the week. Or even flake on plans that were agreed upon previously.

I honestly think it's the "Americanized" women who pull crap like that. Chicks from other cultures have more of a "honor" and "respect" and wouldn't pull any funny business.
:lol: well there you have it

maybe your game is whack b.

Last edited:

View media item 1460629

You're wrong on that my man. I think it's just the modern dating scene. Social media and dating apps have changed the game.

Along with everything else these days it's that instant gratification. You need to bag a chick so quick these days it's unreal cause there's always another 50 dudes gassing her up in the inbox.

Last edited:
And to all the dudes who are harbouring a wee bit of hate towards women, just put yourself in their louboutins for a second...

If you had the same ability to get laid as the average attractive woman, how long would your honour hold up? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom