A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Got mine in today as well - compared to my Katrinas it’s a way better silhouette, almost like the remastered AM90s vs the old cut. There’s also less ankle padding so it’s a slightly slimmer silhouette on foot, sort of like the OW5 but less extreme. I probably could have gone a half size down but TTS is still very wearable. Quality is great by Nike standards and the heel is gorgeous. The hidden text is a beautiful touch. AMM killed it on these.

Attachments

• C7C9D4E8-9216-4502-BFFC-F6C69D8FAFE8.jpeg
    C7C9D4E8-9216-4502-BFFC-F6C69D8FAFE8.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 138
Got mine in today as well - compared to my Katrinas it’s a way better silhouette, almost like the remastered AM90s vs the old cut. There’s also less ankle padding so it’s a slightly slimmer silhouette on foot, sort of like the OW5 but less extreme. I probably could have gone a half size down but TTS is still very wearable. Quality is great by Nike standards and the heel is gorgeous. The hidden text is a beautiful touch. AMM killed it on these.
what’s different about the fit that could make you go down half a size? is it the length?

Damn Ced...You managed to get a pair in your size?

How the hell am I still whiffing on a pair of size 13’s 😂...
HEARD FROM A GOOD SOURCE THAT HOUSTON IS GON’ BE SUPER STRAIGHT ON THESE...WAS TOLD THAT THESE WILL BE KINDA LIKE THE A MA MANIERÉ AF 1 RELEASE IN 2019...ANYONE IN H-TOWN THAT WANTED THOSE WERE ABLE TO COP.(I COPPED BOTH THE HIGHS & LOWS). HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE OUT...HOLLA.

CED B.

GUESS MY SOURCE WAS RIGHT?🤷🏾‍♂️😂

ONE OF THE FEW TIMES IT PAYED TO BE FROM HOUSTON...I HEARD PRETTY MUCH THAT 60 TO 70 PERCENT OF ENTRIES WITH A HOUSTON ZIP CODE WERE ABLE TO HIT. THEY PRIORITIZED LOCALS...AND I AIN’T MAD AT THAT,LOL!💯...HOLLA.

CED B.
24FA5FD9-D969-47FB-8F2D-0671F9FFB396.jpeg
D67040BB-47CE-4A53-ABE8-19F3997FFF2C.jpeg

they seem *slightly* bigger than my other 3s but it’s mostly the ankle padding - I’ve got skinny feet tho
loll i have skinny feet as well. you think going down half a size is fine for a snug fit or would that be too small?

Back
Top Bottom