A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Making whichever choice makes you happy is fine. Judging people for making a choice different than yours is not fine.
Why not? On what basis are you supposed to judge other people besides the actions they take, the things they say/express, and the choices they make? Your statement reminds me of how people like to say that they can’t “knock the hustle,” which seems like a massive fallacy. Now, I spend money on all sorts of frivolous things, obviously including sneakers, and I’m generally willing to be pretty liberal on how other people spend their money, as a result, but everything has its limits.

Wore these the other day and when I walked in the gas station some dude was on the phone talking and then he looked down and saw em and just stopped talking with his mouth wide open. No lie 😂😂😂😂
:lol:
I don't and never have bought shoes because of what anyone else thinks or cares about, but it does always make me laugh when something like that happens. Of all the shoes I have, my Chlorophyll SB Trainer 1s from last October have stopped more people in their tracks than anything else. At the grocery store, at a Honda dealer, at Home Depot ... LOL

Funny, with the white and gray colorblocking, these AMMs are rather similar to Chlorophylls, too.

got my shipping confirmation on 4/30 and still no movement but my buddy who checked out way after is getting his tomorrow. WTF LOL

How's the sizing for you? Is it really half size too big?
Pair came in today. Amazing. Now gotta get my size 12. These tugboats are tugboats. You size 13 dudes have large feet.. Pause
67C3D92F-4577-4F59-9A0B-2ED54E826141.jpeg

How's the sizing for you? Is it really half size too big?
Word- I went down half size because of what I've been seeing. Either way it wouldnt matter to me - I'll just wear thinner socks if they're too tight lol

So it really is a half size bigger than usual J3?
I saw a review on youtube saying that and in the beginning of this thread I saw some people saying to go half a size down because the quilted interior made it thinner. I'm waiting for mine - will def let ya know

Mine are also "still getting ready" since the 29th. Not a big deal since I don't plan on wearing them until in a couple weeks.

Yeah, just kind of sucks a little. Only because I won some Yeezy Slides from Notre the other day and they sent them the next day and they were here in 2 days. Crazy. And that shipping was only $15.

will the soles for these crumble in 5-6 years if not worn n left deadstock.. im thinking of periodically putting in mannequin weight in the shoes so it gets some pressure on the sole so it doesnt

:lol:
I don't and never have bought shoes because of what anyone else thinks or cares about, but it does always make me laugh when something like that happens. Of all the shoes I have, my Chlorophyll SB Trainer 1s from last October have stopped more people in their tracks than anything else. At the grocery store, at a Honda dealer, at Home Depot ... LOL

Funny, with the white and gray colorblocking, these AMMs are rather similar to Chlorophylls, too.
Lol exactly!! These are one of the more basic colorblocking shoes that I have and they still pull these kinds of reactions. Crazy, speaks to the craftsmanship and overall quality of em

How long does the seller have to confirm the order on GOAT?

Yeah that’s what’s it’s supposed to be but they must be giving mfs extensions Cuz they have been lax with this seller on my order for 11 lows. He must be an employee or something

4/20 - ordered
4/21 - confirmed
4/24 - not shipped yet, contact goat for cancel since 3 day window passed, they decline
4/27 - “marked shipped“
5/3 - still hasnt arrived to goat

Yeah that’s what’s it’s supposed to be but they must be giving mfs extensions Cuz they have been lax with this seller on my order for 11 lows. He must be an employee or something

4/20 - ordered
4/21 - confirmed
4/24 - not shipped yet, contact goat for cancel since 3 day window passed, they decline
4/27 - “marked shipped“
5/3 - still hasnt arrived to goat

This pretty much happened with my last two orders. Was able to get my money back though. They will probably claim the package got “lost”

will the soles for these crumble in 5-6 years if not worn n left deadstock.. im thinking of periodically putting in mannequin weight in the shoes so it gets some pressure on the sole so it doesnt

I'm thinking the materials for the soles on these are no different from other AJ3s. So it'll very likely crumble over time. How long before they do crumble is anyone's guess but storing them in a cool and dark place is a good start in keeping them tip-top.

Last edited:
Lol exactly!! These are one of the more basic colorblocking shoes that I have and they still pull these kinds of reactions. Crazy, speaks to the craftsmanship and overall quality of em
To me, there’s ALWAYS been something super clean and great-looking about white shoes with gray trim. Going all the way back to the OG WC III.

Welp, prices have dropped to the point I just pulled (calling spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ). Now I’m kinda sorry because they’re probably gonna drop another $30-$50 LOL. But eff it, I’m jacked to have ‘em on the way. First III I’ve bought since the 2003 WC retro.

Why not? On what basis are you supposed to judge other people besides the actions they take, the things they say/express, and the choices they make? Your statement reminds me of how people like to say that they can’t “knock the hustle,” which seems like a massive fallacy. Now, I spend money on all sorts of frivolous things, obviously including sneakers, and I’m generally willing to be pretty liberal on how other people spend their money, as a result, but everything has its limits.

We're referring to paying resale if you're financially comfortable doing so, not if you're in debt or struggling to pay your bills.

So feel free to judge, I guess, but since we know very little about each other on here besides what shoes we own then it seems pretty foolish to do so. Some of the people who are against paying resale spend just as much if not more on sneakers, but just on a bunch of IMO mediocre pairs. Or some spend big money on other hobbies that don't necessarily interest me. Sure, if you have info on someone that makes their resale purchases seem financially irresponsible, that's one thing. But a blanket statement judging everyone who pays resale is just silly.

everyone wants to call it the sneaker community - but the moment someone in the community calls another member of the community out they are called a hater or told to mind their business. That's all well and good but stop calling it the sneaker community b/c that is what communities do.

We're referring to paying resale if you're financially comfortable doing so, not if you're in debt or struggling to pay your bills.

So feel free to judge, I guess, but since we know very little about each other on here besides what shoes we own then it seems pretty foolish to do so. Some of the people who are against paying resale spend just as much if not more on sneakers, but just on a bunch of IMO mediocre pairs. Or some spend big money on other hobbies that don't necessarily interest me. Sure, if you have info on someone that makes their resale purchases seem financially irresponsible, that's one thing. But a blanket statement judging everyone who pays resale is just silly.
and this is so off base - the resale conversation has absolutely NOTHING to do with HOW MUCH money someone is spending.

Back
Top Bottom