A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

11.5 is a really popular size , thats my actual size and for years I struggled with coppin in my size. now I go for 11 and it's a night and day difference. on the amount of pairs, I can cop now.
Hmm I’m size 9. I should swap to 9.5 so I can cop more then. Funny I tend to cop on snkrs with dead *** sizes

11.5 is a really popular size , thats my actual size and for years I struggled with coppin in my size. now I go for 11 and it's a night and day difference. on the amount of pairs, I can cop now.
Same exact strategy I have now, hittin 11.5s was impossible. It's way more size 11s out there

I'm a firm believer in wearing my ish. I don't knock the DS guys, but at the same time I don't get it. I ain't wasting money to watch anything sit and collect dust.
Seriously man if I own it I want to wear it. Even if it's a undefeated 4 (one of my grails) i would absolutely wear them all the time lol. I don't hate on DS collectors either I just dont have the willpower lol.

I'm a firm believer in wearing my ish. I don't knock the DS guys, but at the same time I don't get it. I ain't wasting money to watch anything sit and collect dust.
Word. That double up stuff is weird. The only double up pair I’ve ever purchased were the new Omni Zone II’s and the pair that is gonna sit I had Dee Brown autograph em for me.

Word. That double up stuff is weird. The only double up pair I’ve ever purchased were the new Omni Zone II’s and the pair that is gonna sit I had Dee Brown autograph em for me.
I would double up if one wears out and I want to wear DS to go out or in a situation like you said. That is a true collector's item for sure.

Love love love them.
FD958614-AC38-4F47-9D84-49A272B5D3D8.jpeg
One hour in and the creasing has begun.
I have wide feet and could've gone down 1/2 a size.
Man these were so tastefully done. Not like trash off white vintage. Just my opinion a lot of people like that I definitely dont this is it. Lol! Travis' stuff is more like Punk rock hardcore look and that is super dope too.

BIG FACTS.

I'm an 11.5 too and with limited releases I just go for an 11 or 12 depending on the shoe. You're absolutely right, literally night and day difference.

Back
Top Bottom