A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Wifes sz 7W is on the way from GOAT.
It's coming from DHL which they usually ship with UPS....
ANyone else get DHL shipping info from GOAT?

Seller was International…Asia or Europe probably, not sure where all they offer the service…They ship DHL when it’s outside of the United States…
I always knew that but always assumed that the seller shipped to GOAT using DHL and then GOAT would use UPS. I'm guessing GOAT has some shipping deal where the package uses the Sellers's original shipping label...maybe...

I always knew that but always assumed that the seller shipped to GOAT using DHL and then GOAT would use UPS. I'm guessing GOAT has some shipping deal where the package uses the Sellers's original shipping label...maybe...

Not sure how their logistics is set up…I’ve always only gotten DHL on orders they ship to me from outside of the states…Same for StockX…Don’t think I’ve ever not gotten DHL on international orders from either actually…

On the bright side it’s always been lightening fast through DHL…Especially when the package hits stateside…

Not sure how their logistics is set up…I’ve always only gotten DHL on orders they ship to me from outside of the states…Same for StockX…Don’t think I’ve ever not gotten DHL on international orders from either actually…

On the bright side it’s always been lightening fast through DHL…Especially when the package hits stateside…
true. Welp Wifies pair will be here just in time to soften the blow for the imminent L from SNKRS on the 10th LOL

Pair from Goat just touched down. $360 all in. :pimp:
0438BB04-CA62-41B9-BE59-4740AE93BF66.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom