A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Honestly once I get the new BC3's I'm selling every 3 that isn't those or the reimagined WC3's. Literally don't need another pair.

Sold the Frags and didn't regret it in the slightest, the fire reds can go too.

Damn near feel the same way.

Only 3s I have currently are wc, 2018 black cements, fire reds, and the white a ma maniere joints.

Considering the blacks, but the way Ive ignored the whites once wc3s dropped, I might skip.

Honestly once I get the new BC3's I'm selling every 3 that isn't those or the reimagined WC3's. Literally don't need another pair.

Sold the Frags and didn't regret it in the slightest, the fire reds can go too.

Damn near feel the same way.

Only 3s I have currently are wc, 2018 black cements, fire reds, and the white a ma maniere joints.

Considering the blacks, but the way Ive ignored the whites once wc3s dropped, I might skip.

Can't agree about fire reds but :emoji_100: otherwise, though I still like to rock my desert elephants from time to time. But I sold every pair of AMM white/gray IIIs I had and haven't missed them for even half a second at any point. Really nice shoe but I'd rather just rock WCs at almost every opportunity/whenever I want to wear IIIs. The remaining pairs, I just switch it up with them every once in a while.

I need the real pics for the burgundy pair to fly in soon, because with the new BC3 and the Black Cats on the horizon I can chill on the black pair... tho they look Hella wearable tho....like a good daily driver shoe.

It's gonna be different depending on who you ask but any shoe he wore on court is tier 1 imo... Above that tier you got the S tier which features the universally heralded joints like concord 11s, infrared 6s, black cements etc.

I’m not mad at that.

I think every model from 1-13 has 1-2 tier 1 essentials.

1 - black/red, chi, black toes tier 1, royals, shadow tier 2
2 - chi tier 1
3 - wc/bc tier 1, fire red true blue tier 2
4 - wc/bc tier 1, fire red and military blue tier 2
5 - black metallics tier 1, fire red/black tongue tier 2, grapes tier 3
6 - black infrared, white infrared tier 1, carmines tier 2, blues tier 3
7 - charcoal and Bordeaux tier 1, hares and cerdinals tier 2
8 - playoff and aqua tier 1, homes tier 2
9 - all 4 OG colors essential
10 - chis, steels and playoffs tier 1
11 - concords and black/reds tier 1, all stars tier 2
12 - taxi, playoffs, black/red and white red all tier 1 essentials, blue joints tier 2
13 - white/black, playoffs tier 1, French blue tier 2, white/red and black/red tier 3 but could easily be tier 2 as well.

Hope y’all respect my list lol

Back
Top Bottom