A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

My wife went in yesterday at A Ma Maniere in Atlanta and got the invoice today!!!!!
C629DC9D-447C-4988-9775-1F5A0E64F5FA.png

My wife went in yesterday at A Ma Maniere in Atlanta and got the invoice today!!!!!
C629DC9D-447C-4988-9775-1F5A0E64F5FA.png

And you got your actual size.

I wish i had smaller feet. Then again I like being 6’4.

trying to send her in for 14.5 in women’s. Would mean an L. Trust.

when your email come in.

And you got your actual size.

I wish i had smaller feet. Then again I like being 6’4.

trying to send her in for 14.5 in women’s. Would mean an L. Trust.

when your email come in.

I wish I was smart enough to go for my size. I just picked a size I though would give me a good chance to win. I’m 10.5 so I figured that women’s 12 would be tough to get. Knowing what I know now it seems like most people that booked an in-store appointment hit. I got the email around 2pm EST today.

They are doing them in waves. They are based on when people went in, not sizes. Each store sent their sign ups in a batch each day. The bundle them together and do them that way. The reason you aren't seeing a lot of size 10+ is bc not a lot of women wear a size 10+. Someone itt earlier posted a bigger size W though. If you store didn't sent their batch in at the right time, maybe you get a delayed W when the entries from that store get added.

I have two questions if you can answer it; does the Women’s Early Access and General Raffle have different allocations or is it from one source. Also, for the General Raffle will there be a higher chance of winning than their other raffles for general releases?

I have two questions if you can answer it; does the Women’s Early Access and General Raffle have different allocations or is it from one source. Also, for the General Raffle will there be a higher chance of winning than their other raffles for general releases?
Yes different allocations. Not sure on how many for each though. They had a set number of pairs but idk how they broke then up.

Probably not. They have more pairs of these than say a a random AJ1 that they raffle but they have 1000x more entries too so odds are very low on the general raffle. Early access for women was definitely the play if possible.

I can answer that. The women’s only has a higher chance. Since it’s catered to them. And also you had to geographically near a location. A general will have everyone female and male entering all over plus bots.

I assume the general will have more of course but way way more people entering. I don’t expect a better chance of winning. The best chance was being a girl and entering locally.

Edit never mind was already answered.

I wish I was smart enough to go for my size. I just picked a size I though would give me a good chance to win. I’m 10.5 so I figured that women’s 12 would be tough to get. Knowing what I know now it seems like most people that booked an in-store appointment hit. I got the email around 2pm EST today.

damn yah I knew if I went for mine it would be a waste. So my lady got her size. I find out if her homie won today she been on assignment all weekend so she had no email.

When I hit on AMM raffles they always charge my card and ship automatically. The “general” raffle is the same style as the previous raffles I have won. Are you saying the general raffle is different?
Oh damn, my bad. You're right. I checked my cc and there is a hold. Sorry I never noticed that. I guess it just sits there and falls off if I get an L. My bad for the wrong info. Should have checked.

😢 I think it's really a wrap for my wife. How did everyone hit but her lol? AMM DC did us dirty.

my wife and 3 other friends (women) in my group chat also won. Some of us went to Prosper and some of us went to A Ma Maniere DC. Seems like what dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said was true in that you're basically guaranteed a pair if you're a woman and you signed up in-store and you went for your size. I can see the possibility that for those who didn't hit (though it seems weird because I've seen TONS of success for anyone who signed up instore) that they probably tried to go for a giant men size when the woman signing up is probably a much smaller size. Also depends on which store to went to, I've seen/heard that some stores weren't strict at checking your size and some store looked to make sure you entered the size within the range it looks like you're wearing in-person.

Probably put a asterisk next to who they want to win. Lol. My wife is a true size women 11. I wear a 13w 11.5m so I think it would be a red flag if she put in for my size

Yeah I had my wife go for her true sz 10 since they said they were checking sizes. But sadly she's in the minority with no invoice. Hoping for a late invoice.

lol if they were really doing that, I'd be pretty mad if they didn't put an "asterisk" next to my wife's name to win since she is noticeably pregnant haha. But yeah jokes aside, I don't think anyone at any of these stores had control who wins, the sign-up process was quick and easy. They just checked my wife's ID and size and said you're good. Pretty sure all the employees has to do is confirm that the sign-up was legit and checked in by a woman and not a male or a bot lol.

Back
Top Bottom