A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

If I told you the source you likely wouldnt believe it either way but was asking a friend in ATL his take on the price of these atm and he said a wider release coming in May. If I said he mentioned he has a few size runs coming would that help the context :nerd: If he's wrong so be it, but Ill wait a month lol
I wouldn’t mind doubling up!

If I told you the source you likely wouldnt believe it either way but was asking a friend in ATL his take on the price of these atm and he said a wider release coming in May. If I said he mentioned he has a few size runs coming would that help the context :nerd: If he's wrong so be it, but Ill wait a month lol
CAP - I dont trust anyone who gets full size runs outside of retailers - keep that snake energy

I think fragment prices dropped due to that big design flaw with the heel tab. If an obvious design flaw surfaces with the AMM then yes perhaps you will see it settle in the ballpark of the fragments...if not then these are doing Union 4 # minimum.. but who cares if you wear em.
fragment design seemed lazy and highly dependent on that lightning logo.

Didn't hit on them... but I'm waiting on the wider release end of the month. I'm confident prices will stay steady until then, so if I don't hit, i'll cop resale.

What REAL source confirmed another drop? Not some guy up the street with a big mouth. They did an early raffle, general raffle, and full on release lol. They’re done.

What REAL source confirmed another drop? Not some guy up the street with a big mouth. They did an early raffle, general raffle, and full on release lol. They’re done.
thats what im saying.. after next week's flood on stockx.. prices gonna climb up steadily.. cop ur pair now while theyre still reasonable

AMM is done releasing them. But the overall "wider" release hasn't happened. We've already seen a few places that loaded them up as a potential release but probably delayed shipment or maybe delayed wider release.

i mean it’s on slam jam’s release calendar so it’s definitely happening
also saw another retailer mentioning it on ig. asphaltgold iirc

i mean it’s on slam jam’s release calendar so it’s definitely happening
also saw another retailer mentioning it on ig. asphaltgold iirc
Slam Jam is in store only according to their calendar lol. Hope you live in Italy

Last edited by a moderator:
give it time it will climb once people realize that there are no snkrs drop
I dont know why people think there is a secret SNKRS drop coming, with the UNIONS and all other drops the shoes already loaded on SNKRS or on the calander when the stores did their exclusive drops.

AMM is done releasing them. But the overall "wider" release hasn't happened. We've already seen a few places that loaded them up as a potential release but probably delayed shipment or maybe delayed wider release.

The one shop I know already has their shipment, and they said stock is much higher than most hyped releases. Push backed because of Nike.

Back
Top Bottom