A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

There’s a 3.5% chance McGoo cops even if he gets a raffle dub. And even if that pans out, 98% chance something is wrong with the shoes and he returns them
That’s some troubling **** you just laid out brother.

It’s almost as though you want poor Davey to go down in flames again.

…for your own sadistic amusement.

I feel like nobody wants to believe this haha. Gonna be a whole bunch of complaints about how they aren't white when they start landing on people's doorsteps. Feels like Military Blue 4's all over again. :lol:

This is going to be brutal for alot of people. The complaints will start then it'll switch to "they're growing on me tho".

This is going to be brutal for alot of people. The complaints will start then it'll switch to "they're growing on me tho".

100%. And personally I prefer it this way. I feel like the soft grey plays better into the aged midsole than an all white leather upper. Otherwise they’d just look like old stealth’s from 2006 lol

IMG_7738.png

The "A Ma Maniere" branding on the air bubble is starting to bother me. Would likely be easy to remove, but still. Maybe my brain is just trying to trick me into not going for them.

Which one is exclusive to AMM? I hope it’s the Dawn so I can cop the dusk without being taxed out the hole

Jacket is nice. Hopefully it sits and goes on disco. I might buy for half off.

Shoes are nice but can’t justify paying $275 for a pair. I’m betting on resellers bricking these like the 12s and air ship

I’m surprised the general public nowadays likes the 5 model more than the 12. The 12 is a tank and is more wearable IMO. I like both but as commenter above said, i cant justify paying that $260ish price if i can get em for cheaper

5's haven't sold well for years. I don't know how 12's and 5's compare, but these won't be tough at all. Nothing has been tough all year and with the holidays and economy there's zero chance these sell out and sit at $300+.

5's haven't sold well for years. I don't know how 12's and 5's compare, but these won't be tough at all. Nothing has been tough all year and with the holidays and economy there's zero chance these sell out and sit at $300+.
I think yall are wrong about this. The grey pair will be hard to get.

I think yall are wrong about this. The grey pair will be hard to get.
The grey pair is releasing on SNKRS as well. What AMM release this year has been remotely tough? Not to mention being able to pick up a pair off all the morons on Discord who hit on every TWG store's raffle. The entire way they do releases makes them easy to obtain and the production numbers on every shoe they've released this year have been far higher than the 3's and 4's.

The grey pair is releasing on SNKRS as well. What AMM release this year has been remotely tough? Not to mention being able to pick up a pair off all the morons on Discord who hit on every TWG store's raffle. The entire way they do releases makes them easy to obtain and the production numbers on every shoe they've released this year have been far higher than the 3's and 4's.
They're not on SNKRS yet. Not saying they won't be, but Nike usually puts stuff on SNKRS 2 weeks before the release date. And I just think a lot of people are feeling these. Lots of people have posted about them on reddit and everyone seems to want them, and that's usually a better indicator of general demand than NT. I hope I'm wrong.

They're not on SNKRS yet. Not saying they won't be, but Nike usually puts stuff on SNKRS 2 weeks before the release date. And I just think a lot of people are feeling these. Lots of people have posted about them on reddit and everyone seems to want them, and that's usually a better indicator of general demand than NT.
Dude they have said in their own discord channel that only the Dusks are exclusive to AMM. The dawn pair is 100% releasing thru SNKRS whether it's next week or not.

Back
Top Bottom