A man(?) beating on a woman... or fair?

I have a question. If a lesbian/butch (really **** is censored. Seriously?) chick steps up to you and gets in your mug, talking **** about beating your ***. And then hits you in front of everyone. Do you ?
A. Walk away
B. Fight her
C. Mush her.

D. Shake the sh*t out of her

I wouldn't even think this was fair if it was a ****** versus a man.  Given how much they're messed with in everyday life, trannies probably have more fighting experience than any other group.

Last edited:
Anything he does in the sport should have a * next to it but its MMA... I mean ******** MMA... so its not like it matters anyway.

Who's gonna be the first ***** out the D-Leage who feels trapped in a mans body, gets the hormone injection treatment, and goes HAM in the WNBA?

Last edited:
I have a question. If a lesbian/butch (really **** is censored. Seriously?) chick steps up to you and gets in your mug, talking **** about beating your ***. And then hits you in front of everyone. Do you ?
A. Walk away
B. Fight her
C. Mush her.
I'm not putting hands on her until she put hands on me and after that it's a wrap. She's getting the paws just like anyone else.

:lol: some pretty bad comparisons in here.

I think this is part of a bigger issue that will only gain more stream as time passes. On this particular subject, I don't think there is a adequate solution without alienating a certain population.

Wait up, a chick that turns into a dude would get washed in the ring trying to fight a dude, hormones or not.

What if a girl who turned into a man wanted to fight women?  Would that be okay?    I think since she was born a man she shouldn't be able to fight women even if she got the surgery and was taking hormone pills.   She started off with an advantage from being a man.  It would be like letting a dude take steroids for 5 years straight from 18 to 23  and then stopping him for a few months to get clean to fight a guy never on roids.   Of course the man taking the roids for 5 years prior would have a huge advantage just from all the extra strength he gained during that time unnaturally.

What if a girl who turned into a man wanted to fight women?  Would that be okay?    I think since she was born a man she shouldn't be able to fight women even if she got the surgery and was taking hormone pills.   She started off with an advantage from being a man.  It would be like letting a dude take steroids for 5 years straight from 18 to 23  and then stopping him for a few months to get clean to fight a guy never on roids.   Of course the man taking the roids for 5 years prior would have a huge advantage just from all the extra strength he gained during that time unnaturally.
That's oversimplifying the effects of steroids, but I get what you're saying. The main thing is not really the hormones though, as it was said that the estrogen therapy really did get her levels to that of a real woman. One of the things that is being brought up a lot is the fact that Fox developed into adulthood as a man, and thus has the same bone structure/density of a man, and no amount of hormone therapy or chopping off of the beans can reverse that.

Back
Top Bottom