A new Dragonball series im being dead serious not talking about DBZ Kai Vol.2012 FML

Idk, hard to tell whether it's a game or a new series. I love Dragonball Z, I literally just got done watching the whole series online. But from what i saw, i kinda hope it's not a new show
frown.gif

can some one post im on my phone
according to this video the game is called dragon ball heroes

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Idk, hard to tell whether it's a game or a new series. I love Dragonball Z, I literally just got done watching the whole series online. But from what i saw, i kinda hope it's not a new show
frown.gif
idk this seriously is starting to think its a game in a way smh.. its pissing me a lil bit

Cards37.jpg

dragonheroes1.jpg

2m863qd.jpg

Dragon_ball_heroes_recto.png

Dragonheroes_hero_big.jpg

dragonheroeselitebig.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Heroes_02.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Heroes_01.jpg

dragon_ball_heroes_01.jpg

v-jump_dbh-wall_1280x1024.jpg

33ctb9g.jpg

trunks-ssj3-dragon-ball-heroes.jpg

1306575242772.jpg

it probably a game or a show i don't know @ the moment

A Dragonball MMO has been in beta for a year or so now. I'm still waiting to see if it'll make to the U.S.

Yea looks like a game where you can customize the little goku looking dude and create storylines.

If it's a game, I hope the ninjas that made this game bring back that budokai 3 swag with how the fighting is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

akira toriyama is behind it too adj;lfdmaslfkdsamlvjfnmldksc

faic9unewafcaojnmfmp0ocvn uoivnoismc oian[efin[aoindgaiwsv[wsv [pawin[v 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

man i remember when i used to go over my grandmas house and watch Dragonball z with my uncles. #$@$ got you pumped up
laugh.gif
Dudes got up in the middle of a fight and started hitting the walls and #$@$. good times

I'm glad this was only a game, although it did look amazing not gonna lie. 
laugh.gif

Some of the characters looked pretty cool too, but leave the Dragon Ball series where it ended, at Z. (I don't count GT because we all know how that went.)
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm glad this was only a game, although it did look amazing not gonna lie. 
laugh.gif

Some of the characters looked pretty cool too, but leave the Dragon Ball series where it ended, at Z. (I don't count GT because we all know how that went.)
30t6p3b.gif
THIS

Listen... if they want to go ahead and do a trunks pan and goten based show set a little in the future I'm cool with it...

Back
Top Bottom