A Salute To Derek Jeter's Hitting Avg Off-Field [No Baseball]

Nooooo, not Minka
frown.gif

these are all the celebs we know about......think about all the dimes and models on a day to day basis he can get, just by being him.

There is someone whose list is better than Jeters. What about the Fresh Prince? He has had the most ... And we witnessed them all. Jada, Tyra, Nia, Gabrielle Beauvais, Stacy Dash, Eva Mendes, Rosario Dawson, Charlize, I know I'm missing more. Please continue to add.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith has a pact in regards to having sex with other people.

What's messed up/great about it is they both agree to it as long as the other party is OK with it.

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

and dude doesn't even look like a pretty boy
thats when you know he knows how to spit some game
Are you kidding? It's Derek Jeter, you think him spitting game is gettin these girls? No way in hell.

spit game??? you no longer have to do such a thing when your bank account ends with _0,000,000.00

Wait a minute.....Herpes?....Jeter?....Gabrielle?........................................D Wade?

98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

Its all starting to make sense now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by jm2000

Dude is a G
pimp.gif
. I wonder how he does it.
Money my friend, money.
Its not just money, although that does help, it has more to do with personality.
Arod is making more money than him and you see what he's pulling
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Wait a minute.....Herpes?....Jeter?....Gabrielle?........................................D Wade?

98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

Its all starting to make sense now.
and Alba
nerd.gif

Just think about the chicks he pulls that aren't celebs that to any other person would be 9's or 10's.

Either way hats off to you Jeter.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Just think about the chicks he pulls that aren't celebs that to any other person would be 9's or 10's.

Either way hats off to you Jeter.
word.

Are y'all serious with the herpes talk? Sources?
nerd.gif

Just sounds like some mediatakeout *$%+ to me. I dunno.

But yeah...D.J.'s list > ______

And like someone else said...imagine all the broads who ain't famous that homie pulled...
eek.gif

If I was him, I wouldn't settle down until I was like...40.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

There is someone whose list is better than Jeters. What about the Fresh Prince? He has had the most ... And we witnessed them all. Jada, Tyra, Nia, Gabrielle Beauvais, Stacy Dash, Eva Mendes, Rosario Dawson, Charlize, I know I'm missing more. Please continue to add.

I dont think he had sex with any of them besides his wifee... and I doubt they allow each other to have sex with other people... Source Link or !%$$

Originally Posted by meth68

Are you kidding? It's Derek Jeter, you think him spitting game is gettin these girls? No way in hell.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom