A sign of White/Infrared VI's to be released? *pic*

disgusting
combining Vs and VIs are just going to far
smh.gif
sick.gif

smh they are called hoop structures they have nothing to do with the Air Jordan VI.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

2j2w9yg.jpg

OMG.. These are finally re-releasing. Nike is doing it this year. Can someone please tell me the name of this shoe?

I thought they were the Garnett III's but they are a FUSION of them called " FUN POLICE "
10561ac.jpg

those are probably just a nike shoe that resembles the VI's, kinda like how nike always come out with a shoe thats close to kobe's sigs

Originally Posted by Meriwether

Those have a Nike check on the sides I believe. I thought those were the VI's also, but I don't think so.
thats the first thing i noticed too.

Its amazing how people are still calling them fusions, when there is about 50 people proving that they are Air Structure and giving you an up close pic ofthem. I think the mods should lock this so people can just read and comprehend instead of just looking at a pic and making a stupid comment.

Not Fusionssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ did you see the upclose pic on page 1 or 2?

that colorway is sick and the shoe will sell.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Its amazing how people are still calling them fusions, when there is about 50 people proving that they are Air Structure and giving you an up close pic of them. I think the mods should lock this so people can just read and comprehend instead of just looking at a pic and making a stupid comment.
lol, that's something like 90-95% of the posts on this entire forum. i hear ya though. failure to read ftl.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Its amazing how people are still calling them fusions, when there is about 50 people proving that they are Air Structure and giving you an up close pic of them. I think the mods should lock this so people can just read and comprehend instead of just looking at a pic and making a stupid comment.
lol, that's something like 90-95% of the posts on this entire forum. i hear ya though. failure to read ftl.
It's a damn shame
smh.gif

You can argue that these are a "fushion". Got this from kix and the City:

Over the past couple of years, Nike has been experimenting with the hybrid footwear concept. What began with the "1Time Only" Pack, has become alarge scale initiative that has produced Nike Hybrids in several footwear categories. For the first time, Nike is set to go across categories and create ahybrid performance basketball sneaker from a performance running sneaker. The Nike Air Hoop Structure is the Nike Air Structure Triax 91 optimized forperformance Basketball with additional padding at the tongue, a higher cut, and a reworked outsole. A lot of the design characteristics from the Traix 91remain intact.

The Infrared Nike Air Hoop Structure features the classic Triax 91 Infrared colorway with it's mix of Black, White, Blue and Infrared including the OGalternating color with Blue on one side of the sneaker and Infrared on the other. Part of the midsole/outsole retooling, the Infrared Nike Air Hoop Structurefeatures an clear outsole piece like the recently released Air Flight Lite High.

Word has it that the Infrared Nike Air Hoop Structure pictured in this post may be scrapped, but, there is a White/Navy/Red colorway planned for July and aBlack/Red colorway planned for September.

I wish that they would bring out those...

But on a non-Jordan note, I won't mind having those Pennys and the Old Garnetts on the table....

Back
Top Bottom