A Story About Gentry Humphrey & A Pair Of Pennys

Too Long To Type So I Thought I'd Share Thru A 2 Part Vid...

Cliffs
- Gentry Leaves Shoes At Random Places
- Gentry Tweets About It
- 1st Person To Get There With The Code Gets Shoes
- Drove To Place With Low Fuel
- Drove up One Way At Car Rental In Airport
- Terrorist Act/Towed/Hit By Car/ No Gas
- ETC.
- The End

Last edited:
Congrats fam. Seen the story when you posted on IG.

I see those Tuskegee VC's I'm the back too. Haha.

You had hit me up about my pair on IG.

^^ thanks fam I really do appreciate it... I had the VC3 Tusk and The VC1 Raptors In The Back LOL... I'm always looking for VC's in my size... I just got the VC 3 All Star in the mail today...

When Im super high I re-tell stories like that..... saw 1 minute turned it off cause I knew it would be filled with every single detail possible. :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ most his ideas make money... I dont agree with 50% of the stuff he approves but at the end of the day he helps Nikes bottom line

Some of y'all take this shoe **** too serious.

Watched the first 7 seconds of the first video and couldn't even take you serious.

Good luck with whatever tho.

^^well technically its the same thing you do with your friends in person... I just do it on YouTube fam... thanks for trying at least...

Some of y'all take this shoe **** too serious.

Watched the first 7 seconds of the first video and couldn't even take you serious.

Good luck with whatever tho.

:lol: That intro.

" I LUH da game" :lol:

Dope story though. You lucked up fam

Last edited:
i remember a few months ago he tweeted about some foams in a hotel in nyc i woulda went to get em but i was in jersey that day :lol:

So you put other peoples lives at risk to get a pair of shoes?
Seriously... What if you hit a pedestrian while you were speeding off to the airport?  What if you caused a head on collision while going the wrong way up the ramp?  What if you caused an accident on the freeway while chasing around a piece of paper?

Back
Top Bottom