A thread on FUTURE TRAP... Producers, instrumentals... (i.e. Lunice, Tommy Kruise, etc)

There's a fine line between Trap-EDM and Trap Instrumentals, and that's what I like to refer to as Future Trap. It ain't the corny dance synth EDM trap, but it's more advanced than regular trap beats meant to be rapped on. It retains the trillness of trap beats, but brings it up to the level where you don't even need a rapper dropping on it for the track to bang.

So I wanna see who else here is into that stuff? Do you have any sick producers to suggest? No-rapper tracks. 

Some good thangs seems to be coming out of Montreal, Canada.

Notable examples:

BDNWLG

Lunice

Tommy Kruise

Peep and drop some links!

Good thread, I've been on Future Trap for about a year now. Best thing I've ever stumbled upon. High Klasified and Da-P are dope. I like Sango, Kaytranada. Zuper, Neguim Beats & Haan808 get it poppin too.

Some of my favorites.

that avy is incredible
Haha yeah man, couldn't stop lookin' at it when I first seen it.
Good thread, I've been on Future Trap for about a year now. Best thing I've ever stumbled upon. High Klasified and Da-P are dope. I like Sango, Kaytranada. Zuper, Neguim Beats & Haan808 get it poppin too.

Some of my favorites. *vids*
Yo! Thanks a lot for all the links! I've been aware of High Klasified and Da-P, they're all from Montreal as well, part of the local Alaiz collective. Never heard of the other guys though, Haan808 was a great discovery. Props.

Looking to find some more like these.

Haha yeah man, couldn't stop lookin' at it when I first seen it.

Yo! Thanks a lot for all the links! I've been aware of High Klasified and Da-P, they're all from Montreal as well, part of the local Alaiz collective. Never heard of the other guys though, Haan808 was a great discovery. Props.

Looking to find some more like these.

No doubt son. Check Kaytranada out as he's from Montreal also. I feel like this is gonna be the new wave for our generation.

Here is some more of my favs:

So this what they  call this sound 
eek.gif
 I miss wit it, shoutout to GoldLink

Another thing, I feel like there is a lot of emphasis for this music to be played at night. Chillin, layin up with a significant other, just cruisin round the city, or on the way back from the club, bar, whatever. This what you should play to get the evening poppin or slow it down.

Kxngs is dope, he's akin to Cardo in a way. Pyrmdplaza has alot of dope stuff, check them out.

And here is some Future Funk:

Last edited:
soundcloud.com/memorycards
soundcloud.com/patchley

+ I think a couple of my songs could fit into this category

Last edited:
This thread is dope as hell.... I've randomly come across some of this as of late and it's pure 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 just to vibe out to....

this is an awesome thread. love this type of music. looking forward to hearing them all haha

I've been looking for instrumentals to just vibe to. Some of the stuff in here was cool, but it sounds like I'd get tired of this music quickly.

How the **** do you embed Soundcloud on here?

I've seen it done before.

Last edited:
Calling this **** Trap is an insult to Gucci & the other Trap pioneers :smh: I love the sound but please stop calling it Trap.

Back
Top Bottom